Boogie down in D-Town!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talked to my kids in Phantom today. I have never heard them like this, sounded mentally and physically beat. I wonder what in the world is going on over there? All I can guess is that the visual is weak and I know the kids just seem to be having toruble buying into the show design and theme. Too many good corps this year to not be on your A game.

Yeah I am just hating it for those poor kids who are having to suffer these scores because of a poor visual design staff.

Twitter update ..

LaurelT7

#dci The Bluecoats: beautiful sights and sounds. Awesome uniform change. Great show.

What's up with that CROSSMEN score.

down 1.50 from last show.

rest of field -The same or HIGHER score .....

Spirit was down .9 from last show.

Talked to my kids in Phantom today. I have never heard them like this, sounded mentally and physically beat. I wonder what in the world is going on over there? All I can guess is that the visual is weak and I know the kids just seem to be having toruble buying into the show design and theme. Too many good corps this year to not be on your A game..

While I do believe that the visual is not what it was last year, a 5-point spread seems a bit much.

Saturday will give us a good idea of how everyone is staking up against each other. I wish there were more Cavie fans near me so we could hook up the show to a big screen and pretend we are there!

If someone starts a "Blue Stars top Phantom" thread, let's all PM the mods. Enough of that already!

Sounds good.

I'm betting a few of the OK scores will be also go down. OK scores just seemed high for me, but watch me bite my words :biggrin: