The Denver Diner

Much better audio/video sync since INT

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TerriTroop, I hope you have Edmond, OK and Broken Arrow, OK backwards on your above list. Just checking becuause I'm planning to go to the Broken Arrow, OK show on Tuesday July 14. Just checking. Go Troopers! I love the heart formations in your show!

sorry, yes I reversed it. Thanks for the catch!

What's everyone drinking tonight?

water. 1/2 a gallon a day.

I think it will be this August. As I recall, people were saying the same things about the Scouts a year ago and look what happend -- the Scouts made finals!!!!

Vic Russell

Regardless...my major concern is that the Scouts are basically in "begging for 12" mode....and I expect a little better than that right now. Horns and drums appear improved....the drill looks just like last year's...except sloppy. So...and from an earlier post, I agree...the colorguard needs to ditch the smiling faces if they are to be caped super-amphibians. The show does not flow well...and I don't know that there is any room for correction...as the drill and music are choppy.

I guess you saw the announcement too!

announcement? im lost lol

Try a gallon a day. :tongue:

I get close on my bigger workout days. :tongue:

This is her age-out year and they move their tour west! Would've been nice for us if they were marching Broken Arrow and Van Buren! We are going to the Dallas show and Finals in August. Pretty excited about that!

Blooomom, a friend of mine in CA has seen them four times this year in CA and loved their show. Says the second half rocks. He's the one that gave me my Bluecoats t-shirt. Sent me a Bluecoats double CD this year. Bloooooooooooooooo!