The Denver Diner

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not likely since Troop and Colts tied last night at the same show. No way Colts pull ahead by a whole point. Troopers will shock some folks tonight is my prediction.

The Colts were .55 from the Glassmen in their last head to head competition and were within less than 2 points over the past few shows before that. While the point spread last night became larger (they were at different shows) look for that gap to close again by time their next meeting occurs as they clean the new additions to the show. Regardless of what the Troopers do I am looking for them to stay within a point or so of Glassmen by time they meet again. Glassmen are making great strides and I expect the Colts to do the same. Also, don't be surprised to see the Crossmen making some noise in this grouping before it is all said and done.

So the way i understand this is the webcast for me will start at 8. Illinois here central is that right?

Tonight's Live Webcast from

Denver, Colorado will start at

6:15 PM MT (8:00 PM ET).

What?

lol...you know, the person that wrote that only had to write one coherant statement...and made

it completely confusing...

I'll just keep checking the site until it comes on I guess...

Cali.

So the way i understand this is the webcast for me will start at 8. Illinois here central is that right?

no should be 715 Central

thinks its starting 8:15 EST, 7:15 Central, 6:15 MT and 5:15 PST

no should be 715 Central

Well, you are both right. The webcast begins are 7:15 Central, first corps is at 8:00 Central.