Habanero Hot In Houston

and nothing since...I think we lost Alex, or he's gone to get himself some new pants.

I know what happened to Alex? That was cute what he said about needing new pants. I guess there is a Walmart nearby...

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The skies just opened up her in CT....raining like a son of a gun! Lightning like crazy...big thunder. My screen flickered a couple of times, PLEASE...MOTHER NATURE....JUST....HOLD...ON....A......LITTLE.....LONGER!!

CT as in Conn. or CT as in Central time?

yeah...you know the first thing i thought of when i saw the show wasn't Wizard of Oz at all. not even close. in no way did it remind me of it.

but apparently people aren't "intelligent" enough to discern things for themselves? :biggrin:

You got me. Cadet alumni. "Professional" I thought we were just having fun. No grinding teeth and clenching fists ..and spitting nails. Crown has done an amazing job in 20 years ..and when you talk to the kids they're enthusiastic ..excited ..and bloody talented ..but ..as someone intimated ..these are opinions ..and anyone who marched any corps has a certain bias ..I should think. How CC pulled off their acrobatics on those rainy fields a couple of weeks ago is hard to imagine ...Would prefer a greener green though ..but maybe the puke green is the hot new color for spring ..it just comes off as kind of soft ..for the show theme ..If Crown doesn't go all the way this year ..it won't be long before they do. Check the Holy Name Alumni website tribute to Crown and Boston. The HN and CC kids are great friends ..from what I could tell. Certainly I want Holy Name to win it all this year ..the anniversary has us all a little giddy and that would be icing on the cake. Its enough to see people loving them loudly again. Also great to see Boston's new uniforms and their classy show. They look the way they did back in the day. Anxious to see Chicago ..who let Holy Name use their horns in '58 when the uniforms and equipment were taken away ..had half a dozen friends in that corps. Too old, I guess, to know much about the California corps ..but they must be awfully good to do so well and win so often.

As in Connecticut

Oh good, you scared me. We had terrible storms in the Orlando area last night, tornado warnings, hail, lightning....not fun.

when are these scores coming in

Oh good, you scared me. We had terrible storms in the Orlando area last night, tornado warnings, hail, lightning....not fun.

What's new? :biggrin:

Do the Crown and HNC food trucks still team up on the 4th?