Habanero Hot In Houston

now is when I should point out that Crown did better (compared to Cadets) with 12 holes, right?

I guess I don't get what you're trying to say. What does that have to do with tonight?

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard its visually and the horns sound great but i have not heard it

Ya the New Jupiter stuff is actually kinda nice!

And the Mapex Drums are sweet, I know PR isnt using them.....

But they Should, Mapex is an awesome company!

Anything's possible. I have to believe though that the staff knows what needs to be done. While the murmurings of the kids being drained physically and emotionally is worrisome, I have a feeling Regiment will pull it together for at least a top 5 finish. They certainly know how to work their way up at the end of the season.

Isn't that illegal here???

Edited by xtripleplayer77

Ok to whoever said anything about Spirit ditching the guitars and whatnot, I know this has already been an arguement, and discussed plenty of times! So if you're gonna bash a drum corp, keep it to yourself, they're trying! I have much appreciation for their show!

I guess I don't get what you're trying to say. What does that have to do with tonight?

nothing really, it's just a flash back of the 2,546,788,990 posts about it earlier in th week.

Maybe the point is to irritate a little. Get under your skin. It may not be comfortable but it is memorable. Lots of talking about it. Granted mostly negative. :biggrin: I don't know, I'm just a parent paying the bills.

Annie- Who is your son? Jordan?