Fort Walton Beach Swim-up Bar

I don't twitter and sometimes I feel like something is wrong with me. Are you not cool if you don't twitter or tweet?

I don't either, I just signed up to get the updates from the great dcp tweeters that do!

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided to think of it as a good thing....he's so overwhelmed with what he's seeing he can't take time to twitter :)

yeah....I'm thinkin that maybe he had to find his face after that company front!

yeah....I'm thinkin that maybe he had to find his face after that company front!

:tongue::laughing: hahahahaha

Cadets have won this crowd! Standing O midway thru after the ballad. Wow this is a slight step above PR in difficulty and execution. Drums are good and clean, always enjoy their writing. I'll give PR the horn volume title but Cadets are very clean. My only complaint is the malletkat and keyboard bass were booming and distracting in the opener. Also if I had to guess they've changed the closer as it was not up to the execution of the rest of the show. Top contender here.

Spirit on now rock on.

He said his phone was running low on battery at the beginning of the tweeting...that's what I'm assuming happened to his wonderful tweeting!

Edited by DcFr3aK

Cadets have won this crowd! Standing O midway thru after the ballad. Wow this is a slight step above PR in difficulty and execution. Drums are good and clean, always enjoy their writing. I'll give PR the horn volume title but Cadets are very clean. My only complaint is the malletkat and keyboard bass were booming and distracting in the opener. Also if I had to guess they've changed the closer as it was not up to the execution of the rest of the show. Top contender here.

Spirit on now rock on.

Thanks SOOOOOO much for that!