Fort Walton Beach Swim-up Bar

Percussion scores and/or placements?

Try the recap at dci.org

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's going on with B Stars? They came out firing on all cylinders and were just on fire ealry on but have leveled out big time lately. Thoughts??? They've been stuck right around the 80 mark for a while while Boston and BK (even though in a different venue/can't truly be compared) are both climbing steadily... Thoughts, comments? I purposely have not seen B Stars or GMen or Boston and want my first time to be SA when I see them all go head to head with BK...

Wes P

the judging panel.

Far be it for me to distract anyone from drooling over the hot girls in BAC's guard...

...but now that I see it on the field, BAC's white baldric and sash really, really, really works for them in a big way. :laughing:

:tongue::cool::blink::cool: :cool: Score 1 for the H-Man! :tongue:

yes, the one and the same caption head.

the talent's there, design isn't.

Agreed. Lots of talent in that corps top to bottom. Top 3 talent or higher every year, should never be this low in any caption. Just too many good things happening there for this to be occurring. Must be some changes coming after this season designwise.

At least we know Paul and JD are not the problem. :laughing:

wow...pic 18......

Indeedy. She's... ah... voluptuous.

And, from a "whoa, that's cool!" perspective, picture 29.

Edited by hostrauser

Houston??? U got 15 inches of rain in April.. San Antonio is in the worst drought in history, no lie... Something like 17 in of rain for the past two years combined... Normal rainfall for a year is about 20+ inches... Ouch... Corps coming to Texas take note, it's been 100+ for 6 straight days in SA... If you come here expecting to see grass, forget about it... We've been under severe water restrictions to the tune of watering only once every other week... Big Ouch!!! Thank goodness for the old Alamodome!!

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

You're missing the point. The weather is abnormal for this time of year...meaning it's drier and hotter than usual. We never have crispy grass or water rationing but we do now.