So, where are you staying in Indy?

the presidential suite is also available...for $2500 a night.

Oh OUCH! Thats more then it is costing me to stay in midtown NYC for the week after finals!!(just :P )! ... thats actually more then I am spending on return flights from Australia!! lol

I'm staying at la quinta inn its almost exactly 1/2 way between the stadium and the airport.. I have NO idea if thats going to work or not... Anybody know how much a cab fair would be?? lol

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh OUCH! Thats more then it is costing me to stay in midtown NYC for the week after finals!!(just :P )! ... thats actually more then I am spending on return flights from Australia!! lol

I'm staying at la quinta inn its almost exactly 1/2 way between the stadium and the airport.. I have NO idea if thats going to work or not... Anybody know how much a cab fair would be?? lol

Less than it will be in Midtown the next week... :thumbup:

Anybody find good deals on Hotwire.com for Indy? Some of the Hotel Rates that DCI listed were not very good at all especially Embassy Suites.

Actually, Hotels.com. We're at the Ramada at the Airport, our first night since our flight comes in late. Moving to the Radisson Indianapolis Carmel, My sister is meeting us and wanted to try out one of their Sleep Numbers Beds !! We are then staying our last 2 nights at the Ramada Indianapolis because of the two pools. Our son is joining us for 2 days (Sunday and Monday) after tour before we all fly home.

None of the rooms were over $70 a night and most were under $60......

Hotels.com is a great web site, plus with a Wyndham Rewards card, all of the Ramada's earn points. Got one night free!

We are renting a car, so it made it easier to find great deals.

The Omni Severin is awesome and within walking distance to the stadium(and all the downtown bars :thumbup: ).

We'll be there again this year.

We are staying at the Embassy Suites downtown. You can walk to the stadium and it is attached to an indoor mall with tons of restaurants. We stayed there last year & after finals a lot of fans congregated at the Steak & Shake and even the judges ate there.

Me and my homeys are staying at the Sheraton downtown. We got ridiculously cheap rates on priceline!

Staying downtown will definitely cost more but that cost may be less than a cheaper outlying hotel that requires taxis or a rental car. If you stay downtown you definitely do not need a car. The stadium, restaurants, bars, shopping and activites (paddle boats on Canal, IMAX, museums, baseball games, and zoo) are all walking distance.