Could this be the year?

Here's my thoughts...

Troopers have a 3 day break after this weekend. From what I have heard, they will be adding to the show, changing the ending and some other drill sets. We will have a better idea next week where they stand.

Colts are performing well now with what they have but the members can be challenged more. Hopefully they can rework some drill to have more impact. It drives me CRAZY when they stand still to play the opening impact (any corps can do that...and alot do) but let's get moving!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YEP, I BELIEVE! THE FIELD PASS (DAN POTTER) HAD AN INTERVIEW TODAY ON DCI WITH THE D.M. AND DIRECTOR. SOUNDS LIKE THEY HAVE A TOP NOTCH

INSTRUCTIONAL STAFF AND QUITE A FEW VETERAN MEMBERS. IT ALSO SEEMS THAT THEIR SHOW DEVELOPMENT IS STILL EVOLVING WHICH MAY MEAN

SOME MINOR REWRITING OF THE MUSIC/DRILL TO ADD A LITTLE MORE POP. AFTER ALL, THEY SCORED A 78.800 TONIGHT IN EDMOND WHICH WAS A

1.55 JUMP FROM LAST NIGHT. I'VE SEEN THE COLTS AND MADISON AND AT THIS POINT, IT SEEMS THE COLTS ARE THE MAIN COMPETITION (THEY

DO HAVE A VERY NICE SHOW). THEN OF COURSE ACADEMY IS NOW LESS THAN (8) TENTHS BEHIND THE TROOP, SO IT'S GOING TO BE TIGHT.

I'M HOPING FOR SOME SYMETRY HERE. PLACEMENT 2007: 20TH PLACEMENT 2008: 16TH PLACEMENT 2009: 12TH. IT JUST MAKES SENSE, 4 SPOTS

EACH YEAR, RIGHT?

I said that at the beginning of the year. . .2012 is going to be sweet!

2007 - 20th

2008 - 16th

2009 - 12th

2010 - 8th

2011 - 4th

2012 - 1st (well maybe 0th, lol)

2007 - 20th

2008 - 16th

2009 - 12th

2010 - 8th

2011 - 4th

Don't say 0th, we just got them back!

2007 - 20th

2008 - 16th

2009 - 12th

2010 - 8th

2011 - 4th

Don't say 0th, we just got them back!

Dude, I think your caps is on...

Hey, what can you say, he's just really excited (like a lot of other people) about the possibility of a Troopers return to finals. :devil:

Hey, what can you say, he's just really excited (like a lot of other people) about the possibility of a Troopers return to finals. :devil:

Good point.

GO TROOPERS!!!!

YEP, I BELIEVE! THE FIELD PASS (DAN POTTER) HAD AN INTERVIEW TODAY ON DCI WITH THE D.M. AND DIRECTOR. SOUNDS LIKE THEY HAVE A TOP NOTCH

INSTRUCTIONAL STAFF AND QUITE A FEW VETERAN MEMBERS. IT ALSO SEEMS THAT THEIR SHOW DEVELOPMENT IS STILL EVOLVING WHICH MAY MEAN

SOME MINOR REWRITING OF THE MUSIC/DRILL TO ADD A LITTLE MORE POP. AFTER ALL, THEY SCORED A 78.800 TONIGHT IN EDMOND WHICH WAS A

1.55 JUMP FROM LAST NIGHT. I'VE SEEN THE COLTS AND MADISON AND AT THIS POINT, IT SEEMS THE COLTS ARE THE MAIN COMPETITION (THEY

DO HAVE A VERY NICE SHOW). THEN OF COURSE ACADEMY IS NOW LESS THAN (8) TENTHS BEHIND THE TROOP, SO IT'S GOING TO BE TIGHT.

I'M HOPING FOR SOME SYMETRY HERE. PLACEMENT 2007: 20TH PLACEMENT 2008: 16TH PLACEMENT 2009: 12TH. IT JUST MAKES SENSE, 4 SPOTS

EACH YEAR, RIGHT?

CapsLock.jpg

CapsLock.jpg

Ya know, I was looking for something like that to use, but I just said what I said. Mine was pretty lame.

I thought you were going to Cadets?
I'm mildly debating now

That's a pretty cocky thing to say, seeing as how for some reason you're presuming that their audition process doesn't apply to you...you're just...in.

lol