75.8 Madison Scouts

75.03 The Academy

74.98 Spirit

74.4 Crossmen

72.05 Pacific Crest

70.93 Mandarins

69.58 Pioneer

66.85 Cascades

OOOOO post the rest of those in the thread i started.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Phantom is Just 8 points from Madison :spitting:

Yes, but by the same measure, Madison is only 8 points from Pioneer.

Edited by BRASSO

Outstanding. So Blue Stars and BAC topped PR again. Now someone can start a new thread titled "X corps beat Phantom Regiment" in addition to "X corps creeping up on Phantom Regiment".

Yes, I am a bitter PR fan tired of all the threads highlighting the occasion of Phantom having a down year as the comparable measuring stick for how well some other corps is doing. I guess that's what comes with being last years champ, but it's getting old.

Think it's too late for them to scrap the whole Red Violin concept and come back with something new in about 2 weeks? :-)

all they have to do is start killing people

all they have to do is start killing people

I still don't get why the red strings on the field. That concept ( "LASERS" from Coats in Criminal ) was used far better.

Best props used effectively that I've ever seen were the wicker leaves used by SCV in Miss Saigon.

I think this really illustrates why PR is struggling in visual this year. Not a great concept ..... makes me so sad :spitting:

Edited by supersop

Well, I love PR and I still love them regardless of where they are scoring, but you have to give props to Blue Stars and Boston Crusaders for having a great year.....it's an exciting year for those corps. I'm excited for them, whether they stay ahead of PR or not....who knows...one of them might move up another spot. Of course, I'll still hold out hope in my heart for a PR rally to a more respectable finish, but as long as they work hard and end up performing the heck out of what they've been given, I'll be proud of them.

I think this really illustrates why PR is struggling in visual this year. Not a great concept ..... makes me so sad :spitting:

Maybe one day the powers at PR will realize that the visual aspect of a program is just as important as music in order to consistently stay in the top tier, although I wouldn't hold my breath.

Anyone know what kind of format tomorrows show will be? 22 corps will it be 8-7-7? ( INT gets to go on twice)

21 no surf

Maybe one day the powers at PR will realize that the visual aspect of a program is just as important as music in order to consistently stay in the top tier, although I wouldn't hold my breath.

I wouldn't go that far, but I do feel they are at least 1 week behind schedule. As for the guard caption, I believe losing Adam and hiring who they did .... wasn't the greatest move in DCI history.

Anyone know what kind of format tomorrows show will be? 22 corps will it be 8-7-7? ( INT gets to go on twice)

I'm looking forward to catching INT live on my computer screen again on Saturday. I saw them via my computer screen last week and they have a very dark show this year. I'm not sure I'm totally getting the theme though. But their use of the black makes them look tall, hides the dirt, and they really fill up the field very well this year it looks like. I also need to turn up my speakers as they don't project their sound all that well this year it seems. Oh well didn't mean to nit pick and beat up on INT. I'll be watching INT on my computer screen later today and tonite to see if they've made any tweaks in their show since last week.

Edited by BRASSO