SCV Cadets 83.750

Gold 78.450

Mystikal 75.600

Impulse 69.800

Incognito 67.350

Blue Devils C 60.000

Recaps are up.

Garry in Vegas

Wouldn't this be an amazing year for the Blue Devil organization if both corps could win their respective division titles! Just wondering, has that ever happened before?

Wouldn't this be an amazing year for the Blue Devil organization if both corps could win their respective division titles! Just wondering, has that ever happened before?

No, but they got darn close last year! Both corps only lost two shows. BD to Cavaliers a couple weeks before finals and to Regiment at finals, and BDB to SCVC the first show of the year and the last show of the year. Between the two it was only .075 from a Daily Double.

BDB's best finish before last year was 4th, three times including 2007. Their attendance at championships has been spotty, though they've upped their attendance in recent years.

Garry in Vegas

Saw the shows tonight... Wind was a mess and the venue was lacking. Also, they performed in about 90 degree heat in the sun. Lots of fun, good job to the corps. Vanguard and BDB. BTW, anyone see that trophy that went to BDC? Renegades showed real class again. Best of luck on tour!

MLW

BTW, anyone see that trophy that went to BDC? Renegades showed real class again. Best of luck on tour!

MLW

CIMG0773.jpg

and a gott cooler!

Wasn't VK supposed to be at this show? What happened?

Finances, from what I understand. Wound up being more economical for them to skip these shows, take the fine, and focus on Indy.

Note: this is not from any official source at all, and is merely rumor I've heard.

CIMG0773.jpg

and a gott cooler!

Ah, the return of the "7" award. This is a 7' tall trophey with a 7 at the top. I was sitting in the stands near a BDC girl and you should have seen the look on her face when they won! Even better is to watch the drum major try to drag that thing off the field. :tongue:

Congratulations BDC on breaking 60 and a fantastic season! We are so proud of you but even more important is you are truly one of the most entertaining corps on the field. There should be an award for that...and that would be the "7" award :tongue:

Edited by dugada

Very cool. I saw the show but unfortunately had to take off before scores. I heard about that trophy, but was looking for a picture. Nice job BDC!

Ah, the return of the "7" award. This is a 7' tall trophey with a 7 at the top. I was sitting in the stands near a BDC girl and you should have seen the look on her face when they won! Even better is to watch the drum major try to drag that thing off the field. :tongue:

Congratulations BDC on breaking 60 and a fantastic season! We are so proud of you but even more important is you are truly one of the most entertaining corps on the field. There should be an award for that...and that would be the "7" award :tongue:

I thought that was a perpetual trophy for the C corps!!