The Crown Flu

Ok, Guard Dad.....it seems as though you are just looking to pick a great big old fight here...So I'll just point out that I am not defending what I said, but your over-aggressive response to it. I'm done...you sir , are not worth my energy.

So if you were done, why do you have to respond and say you are done? Why not just be done and say nothing at all? Just curious :thumbup:

Edited by Newseditor44

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what happens when you let 12 year-old's participate, much less moderate message boards.

There are days I wish I was 12 again!!

Edited by Guard-Dad

No kidding, eh!

Take today for instance!! (and I'm guessing tomorrow as well!)

Edited by Guard-Dad

Dear persecuted and picked-on Cadets vets and fans,

I love you. I love your corps. Ever since I first saw them in 1978 and they weren't even making Finals.

So, you want to go out to a movie or something? Or get a pizza?

Nuff said. I'm going out for pizza with HockeyDad.

Edited by xtripleplayer77

Dear persecuted and picked-on Cadets vets and fans,

I love you. I love your corps. Ever since I first saw them in 1978 and they weren't even making Finals.

So, you want to go out to a movie or something? Or get a pizza?

Love to!!!! MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm pizza!!!

Maybe some people are just having a bad day....better to bite someones head off here than in person. I meant no fun toward those that are sick, injured or not feeling their best. It was just a silly post. not to be taken as it was by Guard dad or others. I apologized, and it should have been left alone. It seems as though he is out for blood.....mine's maroon.

Sir .. I am not "out for blood" (BTW mine is turning blue).. your post did bother me and I simply pointed that out.

I didn't think you were making fun of any sick people, but your post was the wrong place and the definate wrong time. Enough said

Edited by Guard-Dad

Slooooooooooowly.... everybody step away from the computer....... that's it, nice and easy. Nice and easy.... this way no one gets hurt.

The big problem with reading a comment from someone rather that hearing them say it, is that we lose all inflection and thus lose the true meaning of what was being said. Everyone relax.

Edited by Newseditor44

As a parent, I applaud ANY decision made by DCI & corps management which ensures the safety and well being of my son.

It is a GOOD thing that an organization can bite the bullet and allow a corps to sit out a night to recover from illness.

In addition to ensuring their own corps members, volunteers, and staff are able to fully recover, they are also helping prevent a larger outbreak which would certainly occur if the infected members were forced to interact with other corps/fans.

Questioning the decisions made by any of the affected corps demonstrates an incredible ignorance of the realities of touring in close quarters with infectious diseases.

Hope all the corps impacted by this summer's flu bug (or whatever it turns out to have been) make it to Indianapolis at 100% strength!

Ed