Flying to Indy for DCI?

OH snap. that would suck so bad. I've heard horror stories about southwest

I live in the Phoenix area and I'm not sure you can blame the airline, as bark scorpions are plentiful here and often come into people's homes, where a travel bag will look temptingly cozy. I imagine quite a few scorpions have become accidental hitchikers on airplanes, but most of them just don't crawl out of the bag during the flight.

Anyway, mere scorpions should pose no threat to hearty drum corps types. My wife was stung by one once, and she survived even though she is a woodwind.

I live in the Phoenix area and I'm not sure you can blame the airline, as bark scorpions are plentiful here and often come into people's homes, where a travel bag will look temptingly cozy. I imagine quite a few scorpions have become accidental hitchikers on airplanes, but most of them just don't crawl out of the bag during the flight.

Anyway, mere scorpions should pose no threat to hearty drum corps types. My wife was stung by one once, and she survived even though she is a woodwind.

Oh dear god I'm a string player... doomed!

I'm flying in from Newark. I'll have to check for roaches and rats. :tongue:

Pfft, flying from Newark? I'd be more concerned about the paying passengers. :tongue:

Hmmm...just flew Southwest from PHX to San Antonio. I'll be flying from PHX to IND on US Airways, I'll be in the lookout. I guess when we land we might now hear, "please be careful when opening the over-head compartments as things might have shifted or woke up during the flight."

Short story, I actually must have stepped barefoot on a scorpion one night when I went to the restroom (I never turn on the lights). The next morning right in front of the bowl in a nicely pressed but still intact state was a scorpion. I guess when you gotta go, you gotta go.

Oh dear god I'm a string player... doomed!

For sure! You will have to watch for Koala's in your overheads! Oh, and those poisonous snakes we hear so much about! :thumbup:

Chicken!!!

marty%20mcfly.jpg