So what do you do on the long bus rides?

Well, I never actually marched Drum Corps myself... :sad: but all these stories of "shenanigans", and "extracuricular activities" and "What happens on the bus stays on the bus" makes me think I missed out...but, hey wait a minute!...MY KID IS ON TOUR RIGHT NOW! Heyyyyyyyyy! :doh:

Cali.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, it's true! :sad: Wait...no...what happens on the MF bus, stays on the MF bus!

Monkey Fighting bus?

Target fixes busses??!! No wonder it took 9 1/2 hours. Kmart is WAY faster!

Members were stuck at Target... The buses were at some shop. It was in the middle of Virginia (Dumfries, VA).

What happens on the bus (Hound) stays on the bus.

I'd take AC of DVD any day of the week, twice on Sunday!

Hell I'd have taken windows that opened! After my first two camps or so, I knew AC was just a luxury we should never expect. And then if it suddenly worked, we could dance the happiness hula and then our bus driver would immediately drive over a gravel road so the AC unit could suck up layers of gravel into its unfeeling mechanical heart and die... again.

Hell I'd have taken windows that opened! After my first two camps or so, I knew AC was just a luxury we should never expect. And then if it suddenly worked, we could dance the happiness hula and then our bus driver would immediately drive over a gravel road so the AC unit could suck up layers of gravel into its unfeeling mechanical heart and die... again.

We had windows that opened? I thought those #### things were nailed shut?

We had windows that opened? I thought those #### things were nailed shut?

That's what I'm saying our windows didn't open. We did have the ONE little window a few feet in front of the back seat of the bus that popped open sideways to tease you with the sound of the air driving by. And if you were in the last seat of the bus, forget it! The pounds of sweat you lost were the price you paid for the privilege of that seat.