• Cavaliers
    • Cadets
    • Crown
    • SCV
    • Bluecoats
    • Phantom
    • Blue Stars
    • Boston

Yes, I stopped at 9, but just to keep things focused. The question is fairly simple: whose show really needs that new ending to succeed late-season more than any other?

Also:

Who will be making the most drastic changes and...

When will they be they be presented?

Edited by Nizerifin

Good poll. Here's my list of who I think need to change the end of their show the most in order of urgency.

1. Phantom

2. Crown

3. Bluecoats

4. Cavies

But Phantoms visual design is too far gone so a new ending really won't help them much. Crown probably has the most to gain from a re-worked ending as it could mean the difference between placing 4th again or at least having a chance at 3rd or 2nd place. Regrettably I don't think they will take 1st.

Who voted for Cadets? :thumbup:

(I guess they really want to see that 'Z pull')

Haha, no kidding, that ending was rediculous. Best part of the show.

Oh yeah, Cadets ending is awesome. And there whole show is awesome! I love it. But I want a Z-pull that moves out (Zingali), then an S-Pull that pulls back in (Sylvester), and finally a double pull (Z and S) ripped across the field at 240 BPM while the horns are blazin' away.

But maybe...maybe I ask for too much.

Oh yeah, Cadets ending is awesome. And there whole show is awesome! I love it. But I want a Z-pull that moves out (Zingali), then an S-Pull that pulls back in (Sylvester), and finally a double pull (Z and S) ripped across the field at 240 BPM while the horns are blazin' away.

toilet booowwwlllll!!!!!

INT did that two years ago, it was ok. I mean they were moving fast and playing loud and everything, but it wasn't that demanding :thumbup:

haha ;)