Think of the children

won't anyone please think of the kids?

Every time you make an INT joke, god kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Merged into the pre-existing thread. We don't really need another opened on this.

Personally, I think the INT joke has run its course. I played along when it first started, but quite frankly there aren't any jokes left to tell. Given that, I still think it's somewhat on-topic, as it does pertain to World Class drum corps contests. Sort of. On-topic-ish...

But wait, have you heard the one about them playing an extended version of 4'33" this year?

Check out my originality!

Merged into the pre-existing thread. We don't really need another opened on this.

Personally, I think the INT joke has run its course. I played along when it first started, but quite frankly there aren't any jokes left to tell. Given that, I still think it's somewhat on-topic, as it does pertain to World Class drum corps contests. Sort of. On-topic-ish...

I can understand where INT might have run it's course. It's a tough call for the moderators. I think they do a great job here balancing the difficult task of allowing a wide swarth of divergent opinions coupled with the need to delete threads from time to time. So it's their call and I'll support whatever they decide.

Here is my real problem with the INT jokes.

Nobody is actually coming up with original jokes anymore... every time it comes up it's just a race to see who can get in all the same old jokes first.

They are playing 4'33", I don't like them so they are my hotdog corps, too much narration, they don't play loud enough, I expect them to be middle of the pack come finals night, etc.

Every time you make an INT joke, god kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

INT is now responsible for....... the death of kittens ? Jeez, and I thought the death of Drum Majors was cruel enough.

Say it ain't so !

I can understand where INT might have run it's course. It's a tough call for the moderators. I think they do a great job here balancing the difficult task of allowing a wide swarth of divergent opinions coupled with the need to delete threads from time to time. So it's their call and I'll support whatever they decide.

I sense some sucking-up here...

well, thats ONE vote

:devil::thumbup:

My mama always said you have to keep several candles lit in case the one you're using burns out.

I guess ragging on INT and it's harmless banter keeps things interesting when the synth, vocalization, narration and G bugle threads get old.

Seriously. When I don't like something on a buffet I pass on by. When I see something on a forum I don't care for I pass on by too.

Peace