Souvie Booth Challenge

I'm looking for a drum corp lunch box/bag. Any corps or DCI or a sponsor have one this year?

If you can't find one, why not create one? Buy a plain black lunch box, and glue on favorite drum corps pictures printed from the computer. Give the lunch box several coats of orange shellac to protect it and to give it that "antique" look. Also, some craft places sell unadorned wooden lunch boxes. That would work well. also. Years ago, as a hobby, I made for my wife and a few aunts, a pocketbook the same way with pictures cut out of magazines. I lined the box with felt and put on an inexpensive gold colored chain to replace the handle. The lunch box will be unique, and everyone will admire your creativity.

If you can't find one, why not create one? Buy a plain black lunch box, and glue on favorite drum corps pictures printed from the computer. Give the lunch box several coats of orange shellac to protect it and to give it that "antique" look. Also, some craft places sell unadorned wooden lunch boxes. That would work well. also. Years ago, as a hobby, I made for my wife and a few aunts, a pocketbook the same way with pictures cut out of magazines. I lined the box with felt and put on an inexpensive gold colored chain to replace the handle. The lunch box will be unique, and everyone will admire your creativity.

I'd guess you can find some sort of creator online as well.

I wanted a DCI logo mirror license plate for my car and found a creator online. Plate looks great, less than $20.

I'd guess you can find some sort of creator online as well.

I wanted a DCI logo mirror license plate for my car and found a creator online. Plate looks great, less than $20.

Do you risk violating licensing issues by doing this yourself? Could there be legal repercussions? Just asking because I've been wanting a miniature Bluecoats helmet but they say it's too expensive to get made, so I was going to make/get made one myself, but I was afraid I would be violating some sort of licensing issues.

Do you risk violating licensing issues by doing this yourself? Could there be legal repercussions? Just asking because I've been wanting a miniature Bluecoats helmet but they say it's too expensive to get made, so I was going to make/get made one myself, but I was afraid I would be violating some sort of licensing issues.

Perhaps by reproducing items with copyrighted logos and such would be tricky.....but how would creating a Bluecoats helmet be violating any laws? Those are very generic

For any strictly personal use I can't imagine there would be piracy issues.

Has anyone ever seen Bossop and Martha Stewart in the same room, at the same time?

:tongue:

Garry in Vegas

Look, I appreciate that licensing issues are often a hot topic on DCP, but come on. No one is going to invest once second of their time to bust you over a license plate or some other little trinket that you just one of made for yourself. Copyright laws exist to prevent someone from cashing in by exploiting someone elses copywrited "thing" without due reward to the creator. Speeding is illegal too. Ever do that? You and 99.9999999999999 of the rest of the population.

Has anyone ever seen Bossop and Martha Stewart in the same room, at the same time?

:tongue:

Garry in Vegas

I've never worn an ankle bracelet!