Corps Housing for DCI Finals

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have the address, but know its brazil, in... literally 20 miles from the IL border, an hour or so west of indy off I-70.

Northview High School.

1 W Knight Dr

Brazil, IN 47834

Easier to take state highway 40 out of Indy, but this is coming from somebody that commutes by Northview on highway 40 every day for work.

That's interesting because I just saw in another thread where the Devils lost their Allentown housing as well and are staying in ohio for one more night and then hauling to Allentown a day later.

BD's housing in PA has been resolved, they are staying at the Antietam Valley Recreation Center in Redding.

Then in Indy they are here ..

Ball State University

2000 W University Ave

Muncie, IN 47303

Any early word on where units are staying in the Indy area? Am interested in PR's housing if you know.

it used to be listed on their calendar, but was taken down about a month ago for privacy reasons. there's a 99.9% chance that they'll have the gates locked and/or ask you to leave. it's probably best to leave them alone.

Then in Indy they are here ..

Ball State University

2000 W University Ave

Muncie, IN 47303

Funcie Muncie? ouch...

BD is indeed at Ball State in Muncie.

Come on by for the evening rehearsal block Wednesday night (6 pm to 10 pm) in the big stadium.

The members enjoy having a crowd for their last evening run-thru of the year!

so no ben davis this year? thats disappointing, its right near where im staying.

Edited by alarson83

so no ben davis this year? thats disappointing, its right near where im staying.

From what I've heard, Ben Davis fell through, don't know any details.

it used to be listed on their calendar, but was taken down about a month ago for privacy reasons. there's a 99.9% chance that they'll have the gates locked and/or ask you to leave. it's probably best to leave them alone.

why don't you let me worry about that; if I go there for nothing, then so be it. And while we're on the subject, locking the gates might be a safety hazard, in case there's an emergency. By the way, I was an alumnus of PR before you could find your way to Rockford!!!