West Chester Wrumble

In agree. They also seem to have silks that are on the longish side this year, so that extra fabric may be occasionally causing an issue as well. Plus there's that whole big section they do at the end of Boy Like That that doesn't even have counts, or drum major conducting for part of it. I think they should get 10 pts. for that alone! :thumbup:

:drool::mad:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In agree. They also seem to have silks that are on the longish side this year, so that extra fabric may be occasionally causing an issue as well. Plus there's that whole big section they do at the end of Boy Like That that doesn't even have counts, or drum major conducting for part of it. I think they should get 10 pts. for that alone! :thumbup:

Uhh yeah, that may be pushing it. :drool:

I just hope they can clean it up. Last time I saw them, it wasn't squeaky clean. Once they clean it, it's gonna be grrrrrrrreat!!

Lol..

You seem to be very on edge lately, I realize you marched Cadets but you don't really have to defend every single post that gives criticism. I thought that the post in question was very explanatory in a good way on what was noticed. Not negative. Others ARE in fact entitled to opinions that you won't like. Trust me, I don't like many of them myself but it makes one seem a little bit like they have self esteem issues when they jump at every little thing to bring a defense.

Just my .02 and I of course don't know crap about Drum Corps, I just pay the bills so my kid can march

AAAAAAAMENNNNN!

Well, obviously as we have seen, it doesn't really matter too much how hard your book is, as long as it is performed better than the competition, it will probably be ranked higher. Just look at BD's show. Obviously, the judges thought Cadets guard performed much better than everyone else's. I have seen Cadets guard at a few of the shows I have been to. I don't know much about guard work, but I do know they have a lot more work than what they had last year, and they are performing it well. I can't comment too much on last night because I wasn't there. But apparently the judge gave them the scores they deserved.

agreed... see cavaliers '03... demand out the ying-yang... but no dice.... thx to a clean as a whistle BD show.

agreed... see cavaliers '03... demand out the ying-yang... but no dice.... thx to a clean as a whistle BD show.

Yeah and that was my favorite Cavies show until "Machine" came around.

Because the Cadets were the fan favorite. duh!

I would assume the Cadets would be the fan favorite since the show was in Pennsylvania which was a home show for them! If not, something would be wrong....

Cavies should've won that year. BD should've won 04.

Cavies should've won that year. BD should've won 04.

BD's show in 03 was too good for them not to win it that time. 04 maybe, but I loved the 007 show. The ending is SICK!!!