I always knew tinkerbell was an evil #####. :thumbup:

HAH! :thumbup:

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do NOT mess with Herbert! :thumbup:

Well, Herbert, if that is his name, was spectacular last year! He was so into his character and so energetic, that the couple of times that I got to see Crown, he was the star of the show. I think that I caught a glimpse of him this year in one of the VOD's. If he is in this years show, I'm sure the guard will be specatcular in person at finals.

Awesome Pics - Now we know where the Crown design team got some of their inspiration!

You know that is supposed to be Tinkerbell and Peter Pan...the character that comes out of the storm and is in love with Tinkerbell is Jack in the Beanstalk...

Yep. They're great. Have you seen them live? Don't know how it plays on Fan Network but in person beautiful. Love their CG!

I was supposed to see them live tonight, but I didn't get up to Jersey from VA until later today.

Well, Herbert, if that is his name, was spectacular last year! He was so into his character and so energetic, that the couple of times that I got to see Crown, he was the star of the show. I think that I caught a glimpse of him this year in one of the VOD's. If he is in this years show, I'm sure the guard will be specatcular in person at finals.

I believe this is his 3rd year and he's all of about 19 at this point so more to come from him!

Wow! Comments on SCV from Twitter

Twitter - ArenaMJ Now THAT was an SCV moment. Beautiful show.

Twitter - Stev531 #scvanguard. Thank god for the vanguard. Haven't had goosebumps for a while. #dci

Twitter - silentbobwcu @scvanguard all I can say is amazing... The judges are WRONG you are on fire!!! #dci

Twitter - silllymander Great showing by Vanguard! That's what I call a company front!!! #dci

Twitter - jefarmstrong Scv kicking it OLD SCHOOL!!! #dci

Twitter - warpedmind125 Santa Clara Vanguard just played the ####### best perfoemance of Simple Gifts i've ever heard. I still have goosebumps from it #dci

Allentown is basically hallowed ground to me.

The calf burning march up that hill out of the darkness.... The bright stadium lights piercing through the pine trees and shading the silhouette of your family, filing upward toward the promised land. It only seems fitting that there is a cemetery directly behind the stadium, not to mention the glorious view from the West gate overlooking the park. If there is ever a time in any corps members season where they might feel invincible ... like they are in the dreamland of the drum corps Gods .. it is on top of that hill going on late at night, knowing full well that your work will be measured in a way that was foreign to you until that moment. It is the moment that greatness is realized or denied.

For those making that climb tonight, I hope they realize the moment and hour. I hope they put aside the days to come and present their passion like they will never have the chance again.