Music in Motion-New Jersey

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alumni corps folks outside the gate cheering the kids on as all arrive at tunnel - wow - emotions are cranking tonight---Hop's twitter

So original. Your mother must be proud.

Once again, most people making the Star comparison probably were a couple of years old, when Star was around?

IMO, Crown seems closest to a vintage cadets style. They also seem to like to do tunes that SCV has done in the past.

My goodness. After watching the shows from Allentown on the Fan Network, tonight has to be a real treat for the audience. Cadets and Crown are both doing an excellent job. :sad:

However.. Go Crown!! :lol:

Once again, most people making the Star comparison probably were a couple of years old, when Star was around?

IMO, Crown seems closest to a vintage cadets style. They also seem to like to do tunes that SCV has done in the past.

I was referring to their sound. It's nearly identical and it's been sorely missed for over a decade.

PS: I wrote them a fat check this year, so I can call them whatever the hell I want.

I was referring to their sound. It's nearly identical and it's been sorely missed for over a decade.

PS: I wrote them a fat check this year, so I can call them whatever the hell I want.

:lol::sad::lol::lol:

Perhaps, but with those cream unis, they have the Star 93 LOOK to them... and they are really shaking things up this year.

I think the comparison is valid. Not perfect, but in the sense that Crown is shaking up the "entrenched elite" and stands a good chance of finishing at least top 3 if not contending for a title.

Their brass is awesome for sure. Thanks for making a donation! :sad::lol: