Music in Motion-New Jersey

exactly my thought

1 96.3 BD

2 94.7 SCV

3 92.55 BC

4 90.65 Boston

5 83.70 Academy

I can't help but laugh every time I see new scores come out after each competition. You literally never know what you are going to see.

Go Crown!!!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scores I have no problem with, I know those things can be off.

The spreads though, they just boggle me.

I've asked this before...but isn't that what we want? What if the judges are just calling it like they see it on any given night? Unless it's at the expense of our team, wouldn't you prefer to not know who's going to win finals night on June 19?

That's a huuuge jump from Crossmen, but other than I don't see anything I would really call surprising results, from either contest.

Way to go, BONES! Congrats to all the corps and the members, who are working sooooo hard!

Does anyone without a Crown picture in their signature or avatar have a problem with tonight's results? Anyone?

I've asked this before...but isn't that what we want? What if the judges are just calling it like they see it on any given night? Unless it's at the expense of our team, wouldn't you prefer to not know who's going to win finals night on June 19?

I mean, I've got no problem with it.

I'm just surprised. Makes things all the more interesting.

That's a huuuge jump from Crossmen, but other than I don't see anything I would really call surprising results, from either contest.

I am confused. One person has them at 84.50, then someone else has them at 80.05. Which score is it?

Edited by mimatt80

I am confused. One person has them at 84.50, then someone else has them at 80.50. Which score is it?

Pretty sure it's an 80.50.

Edited by wilme861