2009 Dayton Summer Classic

And that's it for tonight. I'm going to book back home so I can go to work semi awake tomorrow morning. I'll be watching for the scores so I can see how much of a fool I made of myself with my predictions. Good night and thanks for following the show with me.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there's no doubt who won tonight. I'm not sure we're going to have a repeat of last year. That's just too good.

Kevin, once again, thank you very much for your commentary on the show and the pictures. I felt like I was as close as I could be and still be 900 miles away! I will wait for the scores and head out to work, after my daughter calls me! Everyone have a great night! Good Luck to all the corps in Quarterfinals,,Go 7th Regiment!!! :lol:

And that's it for tonight. I'm going to book back home so I can go to work semi awake tomorrow morning. I'll be watching for the scores so I can see how much of a fool I made of myself with my predictions. Good night and thanks for following the show with me.

Thanks for the play by play Kevin. It is a great thing you do for those of us who could not be there and are open class fans. Have a good night.

Killer has been shouted at.

Hahaha! Thank you! Sorry - I was away from the computer for a while.

Thanks for the play by play Kevin. It is a great thing you do for those of us who could not be there and are open class fans. Have a good night.

OK - I'm all caught up now. Thanks Kevin! Great job! :lol:

scores anyone?

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the 2009 Dayton Summer Classic DCI Open Class competition!

######, Kevin, how many times are we going to go to a show and NOT run into each other! I was there the whole time and you never gave ME a shout-out! :lol:

My predictions:

BDB (hands down the best overall)

Citations (AMAZING color guard!)

Cap Reg (Rough 1st half of the show, better 2nd half_

Raiders (Nice concept, good guard costuming, lose the yakking)

7th Regiment (Small but strong group)

Dutch Boy (I thought they did a good job with what they had)

VK (I was a bit underwhelmed)

Music City (Not much visually but a nice musical ensemble)

Legends (Show was a mess musically)

Stentors

Newark

Who's doing the encore?