2009 Dayton Summer Classic

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch, major snare dirt during the solo.

Ahh, nice evil note from the trumpets to start the closer.

I should also mention that the guard is working their flags off out there. Lots of great color, too.

Horns still have great posture. Great endurance, horn line!

I am so thrilled to see a photo of them. My daughter is in the mix somewhere, but I know she is there, thanks!

I tried to get the pit in the picture as best as possible. I'm taking pictures with my iPhone so I can't guarantee good shots.

I am so thrilled to see a photo of them. My daughter is in the mix somewhere, but I know she is there, thanks!

You remind me of me when my daughters were marching winter guard, Pitmom! :shutup:

A shout out:

GO VK! from Big Dale in Milwaukee

OK, Velvet Knights just belted out a Jaws rip before running onto the field. Love that they're back in tails this year, too.

Another cadence off the field. And right in front of me, too, so I feel it as well.

You remind me of me when my daughters were marching winter guard, Pitmom! :shutup:

I cant help it, I am a major drum corps (and marching band )Mom! LOLOL! If it makes you feel any better, I got all wishy washy when I saw the photo! LOLOL! And my father is reading this too, from another state!!

Next on the field are the Velvet Knights from Anaheim, California. Unfortunately, CorpsReps does not have any program information for VK, so if somebody would fill us in...

The corps just yelled "We meet again!" and "Thanks, Mom!" at the crowd. The spirit of VK definitely lives on in version 2.0.

Go get 'em kids!!!!!