Allentown Bridgemen Encore Complaint

Too long?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Is 20 minutes too long for a noncompeting corps encore?

• Yes
    • No

\

I dont think anyone would argue with you.

I just think it should be of similiar length as the rest of the program.

OK, do you think B-men should have learned a different show just for DCI East?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do these whiny little trolls come from? And (in my best Zingali accent), "Where did youse maaaaaaach?"

Yeah, I thought so.

Amazing how brave and contrary these punks are on the big, bad internet. Here's a thought: go up to Jimmy Jordan or any of his mates in the long yellow coats next time you see them and tell them how you feel. Make sure you do it when there's a large crowd of people around, so everyone can hear what you have to say. Seriously. Certainly smart, informed drum corps people like you deserve a big audience to share your wisdom.

Jerks.

Karen

Where do these whiny little trolls come from? And (in my best Zingali accent), "Where did youse maaaaaaach?"

Yeah, I thought so.

Amazing how brave and contrary these punks are on the big, bad internet. Here's a thought: go up to Jimmy Jordan or any of his mates in the long yellow coats next time you see them and tell them how you feel. Make sure you do it when there's a large crowd of people around, so everyone can hear what you have to say. Seriously. Certainly smart, informed drum corps people like you deserve a big audience to share your wisdom.

Jerks.

Karen

LOLOLOL

Why are the 70's types so arrogant on here?

LOLOLOL

Well, I'm a 70's type, and in all honesty, I generally find alumni corps shows go on too long. I haven't seen Bridgemen - I'd love to. That's just a general observation.

So - about your 70's stereotype......Flush.gif

LOLOLOL

PKB - <$1 to Jeff>

LOLOLOL

guess what...do it to a kid marching today. bet the reaction would be just as unpleasant

guess what...do it to a kid marching today. bet the reaction would be just as unpleasant

We complain about the current junior corps daily. Not sure what is the big deal when someone comes out and says they don't like the alumni corps encores.

People can complain about the Bridgemen, people can complain about BD or the Cadets, I don't see how any of it is any different really.

But I do know that when someone criticizes Carolina Crown, or any corps for that matter, DCA or DCI, no one comes out with an immature "tell it to my face jerk" rant.

We complain about the current junior corps daily. Not sure what is the big deal when someone comes out and says they don't like the alumni corps encores.

People can complain about the Bridgemen, people can complain about BD or the Cadets, I don't see how any of it is any different really.

But I do know that when someone criticizes Carolina Crown, or any corps for that matter, DCA or DCI, no one comes out with an immature "tell it to my face jerk" rant.

Wow, no one gets PO'ed when anything "less than pleasant" is posted about todays Junior corps?

s/ A "dinosaur" who should "just stay home" because he "hates all change". (And that was for saying I'm just not a fan anymore.)

IOW - seen the same on all sides.....

Have you ever sat through the Marine Drum Corps exhibitions? They are like 45 mins (or feels that way) so a 20 minute encore doesn't seem to outlandish! No disrespect to the men of our armed forces intended, but just when you think they are done, here comes another Sousa march at ya!

i'm talking about the part where they were invted to say it to a corps member's face acting as if alumni marchers had the corner on being offended.