Open Class Semifinals Live Discussion

GO INT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bluedevil:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During intermission, can anyone gives us thoughts/reviews of the shows that they watched so far?

Sorry, I've had the last 5 corps on but have been highly distracted with phone calls and nonsense this morning. I'll keep posting after INT. My general thoughts on Memphis thru the Crusaders were ... these corps are all evenly matched. Not as clean as I had hoped for but all putting out solid product. VK was bigger than I expected and looked like they had a good run. Raiders seemed to be a step up from this pack of corps. Wish I had more for you, it wasn't my intent to zone out while these corps were on.... just a busy morning for me :bluedevil:

Do they count that tie as two 17th places, then 16th and so forth? How does that tie impact finals? If they count it as one place, then Mempho is 12th and the last finalist. If they count it as two, then 7th Regiment is in, too. How does this work?

I have a bad feeling about that Stentors score. I hope the DCI guy isn't watching here instead of reporting live.

Do they count that tie as two 17th places, then 16th and so forth? How does that tie impact finals? If they count it as one place, then Mempho is 12th and the last finalist. If they count it as two, then 7th Regiment is in, too. How does this work?

Finals is top 12 right? If that's the case then it only matters if the 2 corps are tied in 12th place. If there were a tie in 5th place, the next score would be 7th. A tie at 16th just means there is no 17th place. As it sits right now, 7th Reg is in 12th place.

I SO figured