Troopers make Finals!

Love your show, congrats on making back to Finals. 15 years ago, Who what of thought we would see Blue Stars, BAC in the Top 12. Crown taking High Brass, Drum Corps maybe going through another Renaissance.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell bent for victory, and success in doing so. It's a dream come true! Congrats to the Troopers and Troop fans everywhere. I wish I could be in INDY this weekend just to hear the cheer for #12 which I'm sure is going to be as loud, if not louder, than the cheer for #1.

Win. Pure epic win.

At least one of my two predictions will have come true this year.

Absolutely incredible. From one Cavalryman to the Troop, great job. Now, sharpen your sabers, clean your rifle and keep fighting to the end. Cav all the way.

EPIC WIN TROOP!

I toured with Troop last year as support staff for the full season, I'm a close age to alot of the kids so I formed sooo many life long friendships! There are soooo many amazing people in this corps who worked their BUTTS off to make it to finals! GO TROOP!!!

Tonight (and of course tomorrow) was well worth the thousands it cost me to get here from Australia!!!

GO TROOP!!

:tongue::smile::tongue::doh::doh::doh::worthy::doh::worthy::worthy::smile::doh:

<---------------------------------------EXTREMELY proud alumni.

Congratulations Troop! 21 years ago you were part of my "drumcorps education" when I was first introduced to the activity so I've been a fan ever since. Everyone is proud to see you back in the top 12!

To Colts and Academy - you guys were awesome and I wish you could have made it too. Great job this season!