2009 DCI Open Class Finals

By the way, never considered how those red Converse All-Stars could affect visual scores... :tongue:

I wore the original... red Vans.

The Converse came a few years later.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, through all that silliness, VK just played their opener. Now facing backfield to play the 2nd piece. Drums taking off their instruments and heading back field for the exercise balls. Not sure exactly what that's about, but it's fun to watch.

Meanwhile, up front, guard girl gets pushed over and laughed at, then foot planted by trumpet soloist. Women's rights groups are going to have a field day with these shows. :tongue:

Guard girl who got pushed over just came back with crutches. Starts gesturing artisticly, then somebody comes and whacks one of the crutches out from under her.

Drum solo. These guys and girls can play. Very intense, very clean, and full of drill and body movement to blow the crowd away. Nice!

Hungarian Rhapsody. Guard dressed in lion print with "lion tamer". Tuba player going nuts on the field.

Oh, and do not feed the animals.

Hey, did the tuba soloist just tell me to call him after the show? I'm not his type.

Oh, and do not feed the animals.

Hey, did the tuba soloist just tell me to call him after the show? I'm not his type.

LOL!

Go Muzz!

Uh oh, lion tamer just got schooled. Building into the final moments of the show.

SHARK!!!

Standing ovation from the crowd as the shark eats the lion tamer to end the show.

It's hard to discuss this show from a music/drill standpoint, for obvious reasons.

I took a picture of VK, but still waiting for Twitterific to let me post it.