DCI World Class 2009 Finals Thread

Why ? He put it up because I said somthing CLASSIC LOL BD ENVY LOL

Next time I see John D. I have to sit and have a drink with him and share in humor of it all :tongue: lol....

Only if I can be there, too. I'll even buy the first round. :tongue:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was the last time Crown went down in Rankings OR stayed the same from year to year?

2005-7

2006-8

1. Blue Devils 98.55

2. Cadets 97.90

3. Carolina Crown 97.80

4. SCV 96.15

5. Cavies 96.10

My uncles wife has a twin sister, and is a lesbian and a vegetaerian and goes to her favorite chinese restaurant like three times a week

Well, one night my Uncels wife and my uncel go in and also order some type of pork dish....

The lady looks at her and says " you no gay no more, you eat meat now" I dont know why, but I laughed for months when she told me that story.

G

:tongue:

There was also mob vs. fed violence in 1930.

Not every piece of music has to be from 1930 to convey the show concept.

I think most of us got what you think of BD's show from the overflowing praise for every other corps compared with what you had to say about the last one.

Great pics and commentary for the most part, though. Thanks for being there and doing this.

You know, you could relax a bit on the BD chip on the shoulder... just go with it..... They are who they are, just as the Cadets stayed themselves after the past few years... it's all good.

Kevin, any chance of getting a shot of Retreat with troop?

I'm going to wait until all the corps are out and the lights are back on in the stadium.

Only if I can be there, too. I'll even buy the first round. :tongue:

Now you got it :tongue::tongue:

So....top 4 not to include Rosemont?

Anybody else thinking this?

It's been kind of a down year for most of the Midwestern corps...

The only problem I have w/ SCV beating Cavies is SCVs snares have been holding them back. Had a cleaner show last night.-- any word on SCVs drum show tonight? Initial reactions? Was it a mess or was it good?

There's just one problem. It's...smiling at me. Seeing that fried bird getting it's head lopped off is one of my favorite parts of that movie. December need to hurry and get here so I can watch it way too much.

Glad you understood the comment. I think all of us can tell someone that their neighbors are the Bumpases' and we know exactly who.