Troopers Parking Lot

And in an ironic twist....the version played bears a strong resemblance to their 86 version....love it!

:tongue::blink::smile:

I loved standing in front of the horn line when we played standstills in 86. Hairs stood up on the back of my neck (when they weren't drenched with sweat).

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was able to be a part of this memorable event. It was great to see the staff of the Troopers hugging people with smiles from ear to ear. There were many cigars being smoked and it was just an incredible moment to be a part of.

Oops, didn't know that! I apparently got the drum corps flu vicariously through the webcast and my brain is mush. Close as needed, mods.

No need, Terri. If it were up to me I would actually pin the thread as an example of the blood, sweat and tears that go with the Drum and Bugle Corps activity. Lots of it in that 5 minute clip.

welcome back Troopers. Loved you in the 70s, love you now.

And in an ironic twist....the version played bears a strong resemblance to their 86 version....love it!

I was thinking the same thing

Nothing like parking lot performances ... no place to plug anything in!!!!!

:tongue:

Great job, Trooper!! Great job, Fred Morris from an old Bluecoats friend!!!!

:blink:

Win.

Freaking awesome. I was in the lots but i mustve missed this :(

I heard part of it from a couple hundred feet away as I walked back to the bus, and even from the large distance I heard an incredibly loud hornline (far louder than anything I heard in the stadium that night) playing their hearts out. Words fail to describe the power behind their music. What an amazing cap on a great year for the corps.