On a positive note....

Giving Phantom some love!!! :tongue::blink:

This year I have read many posts about the Phantom Regiment that were not the most positive along with being bashed for some of their challenges this season. Despite, all of what I have read, I had the opportunity to see Phantom Regiment (many times) as their show evolved over this short competitive season. Most recently at the DCI Championships in Indianapolis. Yes- you performed well as the crowd responded favorably each evening.

To the young adults of the Phantom Regiment, THANK YOU very much for a great season!! With some of the challenges you faced, they were handled professionally on the field as you performed as a championship corps should. Indeed- your hard work and tirelses work ethic paid off. Please be proud of your accomplishments as you reflect and transition into 2010.

Yes- I have been a fan for many years and will continue to be. :smile::wub:

Irregardless of what place it is, you will always be one of my favorite corps.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS on a great season! Rock on Phantom!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure there's some disappointment with the placement but that should wear off. PRs show this year is one of my favorites. And when I'm watching/listening to my favorite shows, I could care less about placement. I'd guess that most people feel that way.

In my opinion Regiment had a great year. So congrats!!!

Edited by bartyount

My biggest disappointment was, even after Regiment re-did major swaths of the Red Violin show, making it miles better, they were not rewarded properly for that.

To the members: believe me, the changes were noticeable and for the better. You guys kicked some great performances out! Kudos and SUTA!

I loved it. and I love Regiment :)

My biggest disappointment was, even after Regiment re-did major swaths of the Red Violin show, making it miles better, they were not rewarded properly for that.

To the members: believe me, the changes were noticeable and for the better. You guys kicked some great performances out! Kudos and SUTA!

I concur - You are absolutely correct!! :tongue: From seeing Phantom in Atlanta to Indy, the changes were noticeable making the show flow better. You rocked each night during the finals competition as it appeared that the scores did not reflect it. Believe me, the folks who sat in our section (upper level- 638) appeared to all be Phantom Phans as we cheered, jeered and screamed, "Go Phantom!" before, during and after your performances. :blink::smile:

Yes, thank you Phantom for providing an exciting show.....heaven knows we didn't see many this year. I am amazed that you were able to completely change over 50% of your show after the season had started and still do as well as you did. I thought you should have placed at least 7th but I am not a judge. Thank you to the show designers for entertaining us! :tongue:

PR..... You are the only corps I bought a souvie from this year! Thank you for the onesie for my baby!

Thank you again for playing some great music.

Thank you for the ##### SLAP HEARD ROUND THE WORLD!

I love your violence! ..err violins :) I thought you got dumped on Finals night. Period.

I'll give them this: They might have the most improved show between San Antonio and Finals.

Unfortunately for them, Boston and Blue Stars got better, too. :unhappy: