DCP-I XIII Finals Location Poll

25 members have voted

1. 1. Location

• Dallas
    • Houston
    • San Antonio
    • El Paso

Given that I'm about to move to Houston (as in, moving into my dorm at Rice this weekend ;)), I'm going to go Houston.

Quick clarification: I assume that "Dallas" actually means Arlington (site of the new Cowboys stadium), and Houston means Reliant.

Another note about Houston: if you need more capacity, Rice Stadium is just straight down Main Street from Reliant.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the Alamo, San Antonio.

Given that I'm about to move to Houston (as in, moving into my dorm at Rice this weekend ;)), I'm going to go Houston.

Quick clarification: I assume that "Dallas" actually means Arlington (site of the new Cowboys stadium), and Houston means Reliant.

Another note about Houston: if you need more capacity, Rice Stadium is just straight down Main Street from Reliant.

We'd most likely use either new Cowboys stadium or the Cotton Bowl for Dallas.

Reliant would be the top option for Houston.

Sorry for the no Austin choice- I think the poll was written by an OU fan. :satisfied: We'll try to schedule a regional show down there.

Disappointed not to see Austin on here. I'll be surprised if anyone votes for El Paso. Have you been there? It's the most depressing large city in America.

Dallas

and their stadium is horrible for drum corps

San Antonio

Dallas. The new Cowboys stadium!