Schedule input

Galen

Move Endicott, NY to Binghamton, NY

Better, bigger facilities. Only problem was parking which doesnt really matter here.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here..Here..for a European Tour. With Cross based in Scotland I would vote for a early season tour. This would help us with expenses in flying them back and forth across the pond to the States. We would definitely like to host a show in Aberdeen.

We will continue to host the Southern Star Cup event in Orlando. Since this event has had great success and attendance we would like to request if the Cup could be a major Focus show on a Saturday night.

Re: Canada/Alaska- find me some venues and I'll see what I can work in.

Anchorage, AK - Anchorage Football Stadium

Juneau, AK - Adair Kennedy Memorial Park

Vancouver, BC - BC Place (large, dome)

Chilliwack, BC - Exhibition Stadium

Kamloops, BC - Hillside Stadium

Kelowna, BC - Apple Bowl Stadium

Edmonton, AB - Commonwealth Stadium (large)

Calgary, AB - McMahon Stadium (large)

Saskatoon, SK - Griffiths Stadium

Regina, SK - Mosaic Stadium (large)

Winnipeg, MB - Canad Inns Stadium (large)

Large seating capacity = over 25,000

The Corps of Unspecified Identity requests a competition at South Lyon High School in South Lyon, Michigan in Season 13:

southlyon.png

The Detroit City Council requests a competition at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan in Season 13:

waynestate.png

The Detroit City Council is always up for traveling on the taxpayer dime, and would love to tour to Europe.

Edited by Chris Rohn

The Gettysburg Yankee Rebels request hosting their home show at Shirk Field at Musselman Stadium @ Gettysburg College yet again. We had a great turnout for last seasons show.

musselman4.jpg

The Glory of Music Foundation requests a home show to be held at Mt. Carmel High School Stadium in San Diego, CA. I'd supply a picture, but all my web-searches turned up pictures of Adam Lambert. :unhappy:

Edit: Google Maps to the rescue!

Edited by hostrauser

I'm not an official member yet because this next season will be my first, but the North Carolina Drum Corps Association would love to have a show in Raleigh, NC at Carter-Finley Stadium or in Greenville, NC at Dowdy-Ficklin Stadium.

I'm not an official member yet because this next season will be my first

Pah. You're an official member the moment you have your login at the main DCPI site.

I'm really digging this Alaska/Canada tour thing. Maybe we could start in Alaska and move east? (Xpress and Crimson Kings being "West Coast" corps :unhappy: ). DSYO would like to host their home show, Drums in the Desert, at ASU Sun Devil Stadium in season 13.

sundevil101.gif

I'll start off with a question- since we've had a bit of a spike in European corps lately, who would be interested in putting a European tour back on the schedule? I'd be looking at a 2-week time period, in between the regional championships and the first focus show of the season.

This seems to be a popular idea. Do we think there's enough demand to have two European shows each day of the tour, to avoid having 50+ corps at every show for the whole trip? Or would that be preferred?