Mick's Boob Cam - Carolina Crown

Well I have yet to understand the phenominon, but each year our drum line at my high school comes out in bra's and panties for practice.... no one asks why good thing their behind us...

Well I have yet to understand the phenominon, but each year our drum line at my high school comes out in bra's and panties for practice.... no one asks why good thing their behind us...

Tradition.

I got talked into wearing sofe shorts to one of our competitions....

Our drumline did that one day for rehearsal. The tan....errr...burn lines were interesting.

Tradition.

Our drumline did that one day for rehearsal. The tan....errr...burn lines were interesting.

Well, on the burn lines they made me wear it under my bibbers so it wasnt to bad, but I got chanked after a comp, and that was rather embarassing, though the things were skin tight and some girl was impressed :thumbup: go band haha

There's a Crossmen one out there, too.

Post the link if you can. Or perhaps tell us the magic words to search and which site if you know? :thumbup:

Seems to me that with Crown posting it on their FB page, perhaps drum corps are viewing ***tube as a tool for marketing the activity.