2009 DCA Finals Show - Live Thread

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tango section of Lust for Govies just turned into a game of grab ### between the brass and the guard. Man, what's gonna happen when they get back to the hotel and hit the bar? :devil:

Same here!!! My favorite parking lot though is still the Mudpit in 2002!! First time I met Renegades :devil:

agreed. That was SO much fun! :devil:

uh were you there? i know it's hard to swallow sometimes. they must have really turned on.........it was the great joey pero that did it. lol serously i was shocked to but i love it.

Your right I formed my opinion on the video posted which clearly had Empire 5th (IMO) ...I haven't seen these corps since Scranton and I'm sure they all got much better. MBI had a well deserved 2nd place. (and well deserved spread between 2nd and 3rd) Congrats. to all the corps for a great season!! Can't wait to join all again on the field next year!!

great job tonight Kevin and John and Brent and Danielle... and all the little people... :devil:

:devil:

Open Class Recaps are now posted in the DCP Caption Ranking System. We're working on getting Class A recaps up as soon as possible.,

The tango section of Lust for Govies just turned into a game of grab ### between the brass and the guard. Man, what's gonna happen when they get back to the hotel and hit the bar? :devil:

So where's the video clips of this? :devil:

So where's the video clips of this? :devil:

No more video clips tonight, but I"m sure it'll be on the DVD. :devil: