2009 DCA Finals Show - Live Thread

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Empire did not get third because Joey Pero soloed with them.

By the way, Jeff Gibbens has played and marched with Empire for many years and is a professional big band musician. Your gripe has no basis.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU KEVIN

Hot for Teacher now. I love encores, just love the corps having fun.

I can hear Hurcs doing their parking lot encore now. Maybe they're trading off with Cabs?

and now for the secret: Kevin was FACEBOOKING the entire time as well... :devil: ... so if you want to say something with bad words in it to him (if you're a friend of his there) ... sign on to F-book and start slinging... LOL... He was prolly Twittering too... and keeping up on CNN...

The man has five arms and hands I'm sure.

So it was the little girl with balloons? :devil:

Come on, could you trash a corps with a sweet little girl in a white dress carrying American flag balloons? :devil:

great job tonight Kevin and John and Brent and Danielle... and all the little people... :worthy:

:devil:

Big props go out to Doug (dugada) on photos and Jeff (Jeff DeMello) on video who spent most of their time really glued to the computer to bring you this content, and I think John rewired the networking system at the stadium from its issues :devil:

Thanks for everyone sticking around for all 3 shows! I know the whole crew had a lot of fun and we appreciate all the gracious comments. :)

DQ after this? You need a Blizzard. I wonder if they make 'em in "Moon Pie" :devil:

and now for the secret: Kevin was FACEBOOKING the entire time as well... :devil: ... so if you want to say something with bad words in it to him (if you're a friend of his there) ... sign on to F-book and start slinging... LOL... He was prolly Twittering too... and keeping up on CNN...

The man has five arms and hands I'm sure.

It's all mind control. I don't even have arms.

"Show Me The Way To Go Home" for the closer. MBI might get pulled into the kick line for this one. Happened two year ago when Govies won.