Great pickup for the Mandarins

ouooga

I didn't see a topic on this. Please close if there is one.

Myron Rosander will be designing the Mandarins' drill this year!

I cannot wait to see what they roll in out 2010!

I had hoped that SCV would retain all the design team from 2009 season. Seems like SCV is losing many so far into the off-season.

From that release, it looks like Myron will be working with both the Mandarins (drill design) and SCV (performance consultant).

Yup, that's what I read too. Looks like a busy season for Myron. As far as SCV goes, I like how they march Weber's drill more than Rosander's anyways, but I think Mandarins will do excellent things with the latter.

I had hoped that SCV would retain all the design team from 2009 season. Seems like SCV is losing many so far into the off-season.

Umm...no? Myron isn't leaving...he's just also going to be writing for Mandarins.

Edited by seanieofbrassie

Wow this guy really has some great creds I thought that the Mandarins had a nice show this year . Rudi :tongue:

Umm...no? Myron is the only "lost" staff so far in the off-season and he'll probably maintain the same role with the organization as he did this past season. Just to make sure you're not confused, Myron hasn't written drill for SCV for quite some time, though he has served as a "performance Consultant" with both SCV and SCVC. As for SCV "losing many", I have no idea what you are talking about since SCV really hasn't lost anybody. It's my understanding that the staffs will be pretty much the same with perhaps a few minor tweaks here and there, but nothing major, no "losing many" as you put it.

Venturing off of that awkward response, Myron has been a true blessing to not only the Vanguard organization, but also to this activity as a whole. I am glad to see that the Mandarins will get the opportunity to march Myron's drill and I hope that they are up to the task. I also hope that Myron will maintain his current role with the Vanguard organization as a performance consultant.

I guess I was thinking of Jeff Lee, Andy Mroczek and Jonathan Vanderkolff.

of course, don't get me wrong. I really hope Mandarins would make semi next season.

Edited by watersling