When your son plays tuba, nobody wins.

liebot

What if your daughter plays the tuba?

Then... everyone wins? (At least her boyfriend does! HIYOOOOO)

I play tuba too... D:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say that of all the shoes I wore when I was marching junior corps, Nikes had the least resilience of all of them by a long shot.

how about

"when your shoes are made by 9 year olds in taiwan, nobody wins"

yes

Edited by overthehillDM

Thats why I play a Contra Bass Bugle! In the key of "G" no less! :rolleyes:

I play contra, my son plays guitar and soprano, and my grandson plays......with his blanket. (Hey, give him a break, he is only 4 months old.)

I was told once that being a professional tuba player is the most competitive job in the nation. There are only 9 symphony orchestras in the US which employ their members as full time musicians. Since an orchestra normally only has one tuba this means that there are only 9 musicians in the nation who make their full-time living playing the tuba. Compare that to the number of football players, basketball players, etc., it makes it a pretty competitive position!!!

Thanks to Mike Boo for pointing out a fake! :rolleyes:

I was told once that being a professional tuba player is the most competitive job in the nation. There are only 9 symphony orchestras in the US which employ their members as full time musicians. Since an orchestra normally only has one tuba this means that there are only 9 musicians in the nation who make their full-time living playing the tuba. Compare that to the number of football players, basketball players, etc., it makes it a pretty competitive position!!!

Yeah... that means that tuba players are way less in demand...

I'd love to give a few Nike marketing reps my old contra and throw them into an August 1st basics block just to see how they do. Thats an attitude readjustment for ya!