• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And so were their chairs!

Not a drop of bird #### to be found! :sleeping:

well, the roof was closed

OMG someone speaks logic and not bias!

also think bd deserved the win, I was bored as all Hades during their show, but you can't deny that they performed better than any other corps out there. Maybe next year they will just have to march ALOT to prove to everyone that they move #### well, because apparently every other (recent!) year they proved themselves as outstanding marchers doesn't matter.

I will still stick with my opinion that they are (on average, not EVERY year) the best marching corps in dci.

just wish they played music that appealed to ME! :sleeping:

win

The Devs are smart... the crab looking marching is the foot at a 45 degree angle creating a better platform for the marcher moving side to side. In creates the consistent straight leg you see in Devs and makes it more comfortable for the performer.

It's just like the placement (prep step) that was put into their marching years ago. Smart, smart smart... they evolve quickly.

I mean, if you're really gonna rag on the Blue Devils visual program, go check them out in the lot. There might be a handful that can say they are close to BD in technique. Unless, of course, they sat for their visual warmup.

Watching them in the lot made my head explode. They move better than anyone in drum corps. Easily.

Yes that explains why the Cavaliers beat BD in feet virtually year in and year out, good try though.

Winning field visual has nothing to do with having good technique.

And I'd really like to hear you explain how the Cavaliers marching technique is better than the Blue Devils.

here we go, a topic never discussed before...

I mean, if you're really gonna rag on the Blue Devils visual program, go check them out in the lot. There might be a handful that can say they are close to BD in technique. Unless, of course, they sat for their visual warmup.

didn't you hear, we also sat down for horn warmup...

didn't you hear, we also sat down for horn warmup...

You know...that actually makes more sense. One does need to practice playing properly while leaning back and switching leg positions :sleeping: