DCI tattoos

i marched with boston crusaders this summer and a couple of the members, as well as a ton of the staff have our logo WALDO tattooed on them; all look incredibely BA

The split-tailed Lion, Waldo, has to be one of the most recognizeable drum corps icons in existence, and many members of my Boston Crusaders Senior Corps wear it proudly as a tattoo. One of our members. Gil McDonald, claims to have been the first to sketch it as the corps symbol in the early 1960's. (Adapted it from Lowenbrau sign at a Boston bar)

I had an artist friend create a cartoon rendition of Waldo, looking similar to the Pink Panther, but striking the classic Karate Kid pose, and I had it imprinted on coffee mugs which I gave to the corps members as Christmas presents two years ago.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure you can, just look at this past summer. Hahahahahaahhaha. That shouldn't just be wrong, it should be illegal to suck that bad.

I got this

My TAT

Which is a combination of a mural I used to have on my wall and the BD Logo

My Wall Mural

BD LOGO

Thats pretty cool Taters .

This is the tattoo I got after the 2007 season. The first picture is seconds after the coloring was complete while the second is in context, sometime over the 2008 tour.

freshcircle.jpg

This thread is a dermatolists worst nightmare. :tongue:

Lol maybe, but then again... I think Drum Corps in general is a pretty big opponent of dermatology lol :P

I got this

My TAT

Which is a combination of a mural I used to have on my wall and the BD Logo

My Wall Mural

BD LOGO

That is a totally awesome tat...so cool!!!!!