Plymouth MA Alumni Reunion Concert

Hey Jim-F ,

Look forward to seeing The Hanover Lancer back in Massachusetts .Its been fourty years . I have a nice picture of the Lancers for you .The back cover of the New Bedford Whalers show program in 1969 .I will try to look you up in Plymouth at the parade or pre-show warm-ups .

Mike D.....St. Kevins

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jim-F ,

Look forward to seeing The Hanover Lancer back in Massachusetts .Its been fourty years . I have a nice picture of the Lancers for you .The back cover of the New Bedford Whalers show program in 1969 .I will try to look you up in Plymouth at the parade or pre-show warm-ups .

Mike D.....St. Kevins

Thanks Mike, we have a couple of members who were in that show. At least one of them bought the Fleetwood CD of the show. Just look for the shortest Bari and that should be me.

Looking forward to doing this parade/show. Just got my local AAA magazine and there is even a one pager on Plymouth during Thanksgiving. Even and the parade and Drum Corps got a mention.

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

Thanks Mike, we have a couple of members who were in that show. At least one of them bought the Fleetwood CD of the show. Just look for the shortest Bari and that should be me.

Looking forward to doing this parade/show. Just got my local AAA magazine and there is even a one pager on Plymouth during Thanksgiving. Even and the parade and Drum Corps got a mention.

Yah Jim,

The Plymouth weekend is BIG .You will play to a packed ,sold out ,Drum Corps house . What a rush ! The parade route is jammed with people . Your not playing to trees like some other parades . I know you guys are going to have a great time .

See You soon,

Mike D.

Last year was my first Plymouth marching experience. I hope it is warmer this year. Wind gusts off the north Atlantic are not fun!

Last year was my first Plymouth marching experience. I hope it is warmer this year. Wind gusts off the north Atlantic are not fun!

Well , this year will be the tenth Plymouth that I have marched . Last year was ,by far ,the coldest ever. This year just has to be warmer . some years it has been even warm . hope this is one of those.You have to admit that as cold as it was last year , the parade route was loaded with people.

Bring the Long-johns,

Mike D.

Well , all of the corps you just named will have a chance to show their stuff in March. The St. Kevin Emerald Knights is running a "Buglers Hall of Fame " Regional Championship Show in Boston . March 20 ,2010 ,Florian Hall ,Dorchester ,Ma. So all of You Mini Corps & individual players , bring it on ! this is going to be BIG,BIG,BIG so get in early .

All the Best,

Mike D.

Mike, The Imperials definitely want in! What do we have to do?!

Send me an email with your telephone number and I will get in touch with you.

Thanks

It will be great to see The Imperials there ! Just make sure you EMail Tom Farr .He will take care of You Guys .

All the Best,

Mike D.

A BFDTV HD Plymouth Show Sneak Peek!

BFDTV HD (Broadcasting For Drum Corps) is proud to present a little peek at The Defenders Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps as they prepare for the Plymouth show. Click and enjoy.

Edited by DefenderAlum

Is this what you were looking for Liz?

6:30 - 6:45 - Opening Ceremony

6:45 - 7:05 - Park City Pride

7:-05 - 7:25 - Holy Family

7:25 - 7:45 - Hanover Lancers

7:45 - 8:05 - St. Kevins'

8:05 - 8:30 - INTERMISSION

8:30 - 8:50 - Boston Crusaders

8:50 - 9:10 - Blessed Sacramant

9:10 - 9:30 - Reilly Raiders

9:30 - Hawthorne Caballeros

Now why did I have this info? :tongue:

It's shaping up to be a great show!

I'm looking forward to seeing the Hanover Lancers for the first time and Reilly Raiders for the first time since the 60's!

Park City Pride & BS always puts on a great show. Either one is worth the price of admission.

Defenders, Boston, and St. Kevins' have all improved since last year (and they were all very good last year!).

Bring your ear-plugs for the Caballeros, they'll bring the house down.

Hope to see you there.