2010 Predictions (Thats right, its THAT time of the off-season)

I'll go ahead and explain (in case you arent a football fan) - its a commercial about a rather nasty defensive football player (steelers), who happens to have (apparently) soft hair. Does that make the post make sense....no, not really, but at least it gives it some context.

Thanks Nick. I am a football fan, but hadn't seen the commerical, not sure it would have helped if I did!

Nothing better than to use humor when joining in on this little verbal soirei that is DCP. So I guess....LNL (Laugh, not Loud) :tongue:

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Nick. I am a football fan, but hadn't seen the commerical, not sure it would have helped if I did!

Nothing better than to use humor when joining in on this little verbal soirei that is DCP. So I guess....LNL (Laugh, not Loud) :tongue:

No, probably not. The commercial is about troy polamalu, who most football types know. As a ravens fan, I was thrilled he didnt play last night....in fact, the ravens winning that game made me happy and caused me to remove a nasty reply I had written in response to a rather childish and inflammatory post. :tongue:

No, probably not. The commercial is about troy polamalu, who most football types know. As a ravens fan, I was thrilled he didnt play last night....in fact, the ravens winning that game made me happy and caused me to remove a nasty reply I had written in response to a rather childish and inflammatory post. :tongue:

And Lord knows we would never expect to see a childish and inflammatory post on DCP! :tongue:

Cheers!

rumor for next year: Phantom Regiment will be marching 149 members in the hornline with one conductor.

proof: 15944_188245983667_26900688667_3063.jpg

I wonder if there were numbers like that for the 09 season...Also, I know the one conductor :tongue: Good guy.

And regarding my last post... not sure what was going through my head there, but I remember seeing the commercial just before hand. :tongue:

Edited by BlooContraGuy

1. Crown (They were closer last year than ever before, and everything I've heard from Fort Mill suggest they will be even better)
I could even see (especially after hearing about Crown's program this year and knowing how good BD always is) the top 2 corps both scoring above a 99. Not saying it WILL happen, but don't be surprised if it does.

cool_story_bro.jpg

I wonder if there were numbers like that for the 09 season...Also, I know the one conductor :tongue: Good guy.

And regarding my last post... not sure what was going through my head there, but I remember seeing the commercial just before hand. :doh:

You know Bloo, we are all victims of the "ease of the keyboard". In the old days we'd have to write our thoughts/comments down and then go through the process of mailing them. Now, we (and I mean me!) pulverize our uncertainty and launch ahead without the governance of self-edit and the re-evaluation of just what the hell we were thinking. In any case, it's all good, and maybe even a little more honest! Besides, now I just tell people "I had a Senior Moment!" :tongue:

2010 Predictions (Thats right, its THAT time of the off-season

topic ????

Its ok if prediction threads go off topic a little bit, because if this gets closed because of it (which it wont), somebody will open up a new one in 3 or 4 days. But go ahead an keep playing the 'topic police' if it makes you happy :tongue: