2010 Predictions (Thats right, its THAT time of the off-season)

now i want a banana

wait till you hit the showers! :tongue:

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In that case then, next year I believe the top 10 placements will be something like:

1. Star of Indiana

2. Madison Scouts - MALAGUENA IS BACK!!

3. Skyriders

4. Suncoast Sound

5. Bridgemen

6. The Cadets of Bergen County

7. Phantom Regiment

8. Cavaliers

9. Blue Devils

10. Troopers

There is NO WAY Regiment beats the Cavies this year!!!!

Hi, everybody. I just got back from my annual meeting with the President of Time, and he gave me the Top 12 for 2010, as well as for all years to come. It is as follows:

1. Bananas

2. Bugles

3. Bands

4. Banana bugles

5. Bugled bananas

6. Band bananas

7. Band bugles

8. Banana bands

9. Banana bananas

10. Band bands

11. The Glassmen

12. Bugle bands

I know there are questions, but it's okay - this is how it's going to be for the rest of time. The President of Time said so himself.

There is NO WAY the Band bananas beat the Band bugles this year!

..... how many times do I have to tell you

in the past 6 to 7 years.... the Band Bananas have been on the rise..... They have had great increase in abundance and have well known staff like.... Potassium and Vitamin C... etc.

ah, well, I get a bit defensive when people underestimate the stars, and I do not think the loss of brad green is an issue, the brass caption head (frank sullivan) is excellent and he was the caption head for the cadets in 99, also I believe that Tom Augnst will be a tremendous benefit as far as percussion goes

ah, so you're THAT guy :tongue:

I guess for fun...

Cavies

BD

CC

SCV

Cadets

PR

BC

BK

BAC

BS

Gmen

MS

I completely fail to see how anything he said represented the Madison Scouts poorly. One post was a joke prediction, and the other was simply hoping for the best and something of a stretch, and he even admitted as such.

However, a suggestion to MissionImpossibleScout. Some corps have policies about posting on DCP once you become a member, primarily because of overly sensitive / combative posters such as this. I greatly curtailed my posting during the years I was marching, after nearly getting into a good deal of trouble my rookie year for it. Just something to look into / think about.

I completely understand. That's why I've only posted 4 things and they're all on fun stuff like this. Thank you also for defending me

In this Era of Production & Cleanliness, I think the corps best in position to get it done in 2010 are BD, SCV, Cavies and Bluecoats. If Cadets and Crown can fight the urge to "go complex and busy" they certainly have the chops and a good shot at the top 3 also, but they need to settle on a production and polish it early.

I personally believe BD is going to blow everyone's frickin' mind this year. Their team is intact, tanned and ready..... and there's green, tan and maroon blood in the water! :tongue:

I'd settle for not being bored out of my mind for 11 blue minutes.

However, in the spirit of staying on topic and not starting yet another flame war about you know what corps' sluggish show:

1) Cadets

2) BD

3) SCV

4) Crown

5) Cavaliers

6) PR

7) Bloo

8) B Stars

9) BAC

10) BK

11) Troop

12) Colts