2010 Predictions (Thats right, its THAT time of the off-season)

1. Pioneer

2. Spirit

3. Mandarins

4. Jersey Surf

5. Blue Devils

6. Teal Sound

7. Crossmen

8. Troopers

9. Blue Knights

10. The Cadets

11. The Academy

12. Santa Clara Vanguard

13. Madison Scouts

14. The Cavaliers

15. Blue Stars

16. Boston Crusaders

17. Carolina Crown

18. Phantom Regiment

19. Colts

20. Cascades

21. Bluecoats

22. Pacific Crest

23. Glassmen

lolz

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Pioneer

2. Spirit

3. Mandarins

4. Jersey Surf

5. Blue Devils

6. Teal Sound

7. Crossmen

8. Troopers

9. Blue Knights

10. The Cadets

11. The Academy

12. Santa Clara Vanguard

13. Madison Scouts

14. The Cavaliers

15. Blue Stars

16. Boston Crusaders

17. Carolina Crown

18. Phantom Regiment

19. Colts

20. Cascades

21. Bluecoats

22. Pacific Crest

23. Glassmen

No way that the Blue Stars beat Boston this year....these predictions are ridiculous!

i definitely don't know how you ordered them.

But i'm going to say that they are pretty accurate. :thumbup:

One of these will be real and the other a joke. Lt's see if u can see which is which

1. Madison Scouts - play so loud that the judges ears explode and out of respect and simply innability to hear other corps. (little biased, I am a contracted member of the scouts)

2. Crown - marches clean enough to beat out BD even though the judges cant hear them ( due to lack of ears)

3. BD - ahead of Crown going into finals but at attempting to march 300 a melo trips and a horrible domino effect ensues, while it does garner them Ge points they lose a little in technique

4. SCV - love Santa Clara, quality organization, major Ge points for a false ending (we all know its coming)

5. Cadets - talent to win but show is to hard

6. Phantom - they fake a certificate of birth for Chuck Norris and put him in the guard. He spins a 9 w/a double bass. 'nough said.

7. cavs

8. Bluecoats (maybe they beat cavies)

9. blue stars

10. Boston

11. Blue knight

12. Pioneer - they get in for being the most bad ### corps full of 15 and 16 year olds

1. Cadets (longest championship drought theyve ever had in DCI is 5 years)

2. BD

3. SCV (rooting for them to win, hopefully next year they pull it off)

4. Crown (first 4th place corps to get over a 98)

5. Bluecoats -always an entertaining show

6. Madison (I know I have us a little high, but I'm hopeful)

7. Phantom

8. Cavies

9. Boston Crusaders

10. Blue Stars - I think the loss of Brad Green may be an issue. He is an amazing brass genius (and thats from one camp)

11. Glassmen - Glass Place

12. Blue Knights -they could take 11 from the glassmen u could interchange these 2

One of these will be real and the other a joke. Lt's see if u can see which is which

1. Madison Scouts - play so loud that the judges ears explode and out of respect and simply innability to hear other corps. (little biased, I am a contracted member of the scouts)

2. BD

7. Phantom

8. Cavies

9. Boston Crusaders

10. Blue Stars - I think the loss of Brad Green may be an issue. He is an amazing brass genius (and thats from one camp)

12. Blue Knights -they could take 11 from the glassmen u could interchange these 2

Nice way to represent your corps.

Nice way to represent your corps.

I completely fail to see how anything he said represented the Madison Scouts poorly. One post was a joke prediction, and the other was simply hoping for the best and something of a stretch, and he even admitted as such.

However, a suggestion to MissionImpossibleScout. Some corps have policies about posting on DCP once you become a member, primarily because of overly sensitive / combative posters such as this. I greatly curtailed my posting during the years I was marching, after nearly getting into a good deal of trouble my rookie year for it. Just something to look into / think about.

2. Crown - marches clean enough to beat out BD even though the judges cant hear them ( due to lack of ears)

3. BD - ahead of Crown going into finals but at attempting to march 300 a melo trips and a horrible domino effect ensues, while it does garner them Ge points they lose a little in technique

4. SCV - love Santa Clara, quality organization, major Ge points for a false ending (we all know its coming)

5. Cadets - talent to win but show is to hard

6. Phantom - they fake a certificate of birth for Chuck Norris and put him in the guard. He spins a 9 w/a double bass. 'nough said.

7. cavs

8. Bluecoats (maybe they beat cavies)

9. blue stars

10. Boston

11. Blue knight

12. Pioneer - they get in for being the most bad ### corps full of 15 and 16 year olds

2. BD

7. Phantom

8. Cavies

9. Boston Crusaders

what place did they get lasy year i cant remember?

However, a suggestion to MissionImpossibleScout. Some corps have policies about posting on DCP once you become a member, primarily because of overly sensitive / combative posters such as this. I greatly curtailed my posting during the years I was marching, after nearly getting into a good deal of trouble my rookie year for it. Just something to look into / think about.

Seconded on ALL acounts. Be careful there young Scout but good luck to you in the future.

what place did they get lasy year i cant remember?

One ahead of Glass place, but, relax man. It's a DCP thread, you don't have to run in every time someone isn't the BIGGEST supporter or fan of Glassmen. It'll be alright, really. :tongue: 11th was known as Glass place for awhile now, and, even though they moved ahead of it last year, this poster decided that in their opinion, they'll return to Glass Place this year. I disagree. Guess what, that's why its an opinion. It's just band. :tongue: