The history of the Westshoremen

We will be looking for you at the Crown :wub:

Hope to do the same and will PM or email the T-Birds closer to the time.

Jeez, haven't met Scott yet either. :ph34r:

Edited by JimF-xWSMBari

this week, i will have a picture of the 2006 Tour shirt.

here's a preview:

Westshoremen 60th anniversary world tour

April 8th Serenade in brass.

and that's it :P

by the way Ben, Hoov and Wally were saying you cant hang since you haven't even stopped by:P

by the way Ben, Hoov and Wally were saying you cant hang since you haven't even stopped by:P

:P I'll get my sister to kick Marks butt since they know each other from High School.

As for Ben and Wally, #### They don't wanta fight 'cause they are afraid they would spill their beer.

Just found out where we'll be staying at Ro-cha-cha and SIB in two weeks. Life is good. :)

OOOOOOPPPPPPSSSSS :sshh: See this was directed at Ben.... Thought you were kickin' my tail for dropping out and saying the three of 'em would get me..... Jeeesh!!!

Edited by JimF-xWSMBari

Sorry, I haven't been in town for the weekends you've practiced so far. When's the next one?

Ah... My dad has one... I swear, when he showed it to us, it was the first thing he did when he got home.

Not even a 'hello'

I admit, though, I love the shirts...

Sorry, I haven't been in town for the weekends you've practiced so far. When's the next one?

two weeks on Saturday, we booked the Forum for this one so we could do a sound check :P

the day of the show. the trip to Damons was classic after rehearsal....all the 80's and 90's guys, and then Hoov and Wally, the 70's fossils :P

Ah... My dad has one... I swear, when he showed it to us, it was the first thing he did when he got home.

Not even a 'hello'

I admit, though, I love the shirts...

a rare Toomey idea that worked out those shirts are :P

Westshore rehearses early in day...if you can -stop by...I will be there all day -staying for the Cabs...

Hey, there is also a Shore get together planned in Sept-weekend after Labor Day...you want me to email you the info? Maybe with enough time-you can squuueeeeeze your buddies into the PennState schedule? :mmm: