The history of the Westshoremen

chirp chirp

ok chirp, what's with the syliner's logo beneath your name now?

ok chirp, what's with the syliner's logo beneath your name now?

In memory of Sean Holton.

In memory of Sean Holton.

That is very cool, Scott.

Fran

and Sean was gonna get better and come play with us too.

and Sean was gonna get better and come play with us too.

It would have been a honor to share the stage with him. Probably lots of laughs, too... with his great sense of humor!

Fran

and he promised to knock you silly if you let a mallet fly again and it hit him :P

Hey, was talking to Mike Soprano and he mentioned that LittlePeter I mean PeteMessina wasnt doing so well-health wise and that he is VERY sad couldn't come to alumni rehearsal last month...

I printed a few pix and mailed him a card..thinking maybe some of you would want his address to drop him a line/card...email me and I will give you his address?

Hey, was talking to Mike Soprano and he mentioned that LittlePeter I mean PeteMessina wasnt doing so well-health wise and that he is VERY sad couldn't come to alumni rehearsal last month...

I printed a few pix and mailed him a card..thinking maybe some of you would want his address to drop him a line/card...email me and I will give you his address?

Yes, please PM or email me with his addie and details. Kris and I would both want to let him know we're thinking of him. Last time we talked to him was 2005 DCA.

Link to 1979 Dauphin Monsoon parade pics....

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...t&p=1743143

Any update on "Our Little" Peter?????

And speaking of 80s corps members. Ben and Rick, we're gonna hafta get a better history together on what happened that cluster <bleep> year of 1984. Youze guyz can handle the pre-break and I can handle the "do some parades for money" corps that ended up going to Prelims. Still trying to figure out what Chum... err Ben wrote about the horns on another thread. ^0^

Wallys kid (what's his name :P ) might have a 84 Prelims tape and I have the 1984 SIB tape somewhere (I hope). Saem corps, same year, two different shows. :(

####, I have the offical corps picture taken at DCA in 1984 in the cellar. Too bad it's too big to scan.

Edited by JimF-3rdBari