The history of the Westshoremen

What does this not surprise me? :thumbup:

What that we had a blast at our wedding or that I'm a cheap SOB?!?!

yes :thumbup:

loved having beers last night across the table from Templin and Hershman. you cant pay for entertainment like that

yes :thumbup:

loved having beers last night across the table from Templin and Hershman. you cant pay for entertainment like that

Oy...that's always fun!!! Templin is a freaking riot!

I'm a cheap SOB?!?!

:thumbup: That's what happens when you forget to edit stuff

:devil: That's what happens when you forget to edit stuff

Well truth be told I'm not the cheapest SOB in the house.... :thumbup:

oh it was priceless. and i got a free beer or 3

Oy...that's always fun!!! Templin is a freaking riot!

oh it was priceless. and i got a free beer or 3

Larry bought me my first beer in 1979....he bought more when I was teaching Carlisle as did Rich! I'll never forget the time we were headed to Neshaminy for ACC's with Carlisle, we were using a big RV to transport the staff, and had a lot of alcohol chilling in the coolers. On the way down, we got the call that the show was canceled due to heavy rain, and we were told to turn back..Larry was the first to crack open the booze and he and Templin were passing it out to the rest of us...(Dave refrained at the moment since he had to address the band, and band parents) After we unloaded the kids and equipment, and sent them on their way, we decided to keep the RV and go have fun...so we drove over to John Bugosh's house, and Larry got on the PA and started saying "John Bugosh, come out with your hands up" and stuff like that! It was hilarious!!! All of his neighbors were outside watching this go on....I think we picked him up, continued drinking heavily and took the RV somewhere and had dinner! :tongue:

Larry bought me my first beer in 1979....he bought more when I was teaching Carlisle as did Rich! I'll never forget the time we were headed to Neshaminy for ACC's with Carlisle, we were using a big RV to transport the staff, and had a lot of alcohol chilling in the coolers. On the way down, we got the call that the show was canceled due to heavy rain, and we were told to turn back..Larry was the first to crack open the booze and he and Templin were passing it out to the rest of us...(Dave refrained at the moment since he had to address the band, and band parents) After we unloaded the kids and equipment, and sent them on their way, we decided to keep the RV and go have fun...so we drove over to John Bugosh's house, and Larry got on the PA and started saying "John Bugosh, come out with your hands up" and stuff like that! It was hilarious!!! All of his neighbors were outside watching this go on....I think we picked him up, continued drinking heavily and took the RV somewhere and had dinner! :smile:

LMAO, found out the half wack job in my one office knows Bugosh from NC town band or something like that. Guy found out I play horn and thinks we're kindred spirits or something. :tongue:

Funny on that drinking.. corps was death on it for minors until 1979 when the floodgates (and Colonel Urinal) opened up. At 1978 at New Orleans I was walking around after the show with a beer and 4 or 5 people jumped my butt about it. When I told them I just hit 21 they calmed down. Think Steve Filipelli was the one who then asked how long was I in the corps and I told him 5 years his jaw hit the asphalt. :blink: Then it was "Happy Birthday Jimmy". :laughing:

LMAO, found out the half wack job in my one office knows Bugosh from NC town band or something like that. Guy found out I play horn and thinks we're kindred spirits or something. :smile:

Funny on that drinking.. corps was death on it for minors until 1979 when the floodgates (and Colonel Urinal) opened up. At 1978 at New Orleans I was walking around after the show with a beer and 4 or 5 people jumped my butt about it. When I told them I just hit 21 they calmed down. Think Steve Filipelli was the one who then asked how long was I in the corps and I told him 5 years his jaw hit the asphalt. :blink: Then it was "Happy Birthday Jimmy". :tongue:

Wow...the Colonel! I'll never forget walking into the bathroom in our barracks, and someone said "careful, someone is 'selling Buicks' in there" I had NO clue what they meant until I walked in and saw Craig with his face in the urinal and this red oooooze flowing out of his mouth....reminded me of something from the Exorcist!! I said, "what happened" and he went "RALLLLLPHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

The next day he blamed it on the stuff he ate in the mess hall...I couldn't agree because I went to the "Chicken Licken" with Greg Lutz, Donnie Sweger and Mike Bordinski to eat because they said that the mess hall food wasn't that great! I found out later that Craig was mixing stuff like a MADMAN! Dummy!

I only drank beer at that point in the game, and looking back it was probably either Miller, Stroh's, or Michelob, so it wasn't that crazy! (maybe even some Natty Bo since I was hanging with the B-more crew! :tongue: ) But looking back at our high school years and the few years immediately following, Craig wasn't much of a drinker, though he tried... I never met anyone that would get sick on 3-4 beers :laughing: or maybe two mixed drinks?!?!!