The history of the Westshoremen

The kindness ALL of you showed Dave Hurt and I helped us get through that show! Thanx to Ruth for the use of her eyeliner, Jeff Ream for his support, Pat Ward who more than most, knew the depth of my loss, Tom Beyer's daughter for some very pleasant conversation, BIG W! Good to get some "hang time" with you at the party and thanx for letting Dave and I stand next to you during "America", Wally Ream, Ron Beyer and Bill Toomey who in typical "Westshoremen" style, provided some laughter and comradery! (Thanx for not sticking your tongue in my ear, Wally!) Thanx to Dan Bowman for his hospitality, Dan Delong for managing the tribute to Sandy in such a way that we did not "step on" the corps performance, Larry Hershman for his comments to the audience. To every member who simply nodded to Dave and I, recognizing our brother and paying their respects to Him, Thank You so much!

It was great to drive 9 hours from my hometown and still feel "at home" when I arrived in Harrisburg!

H.B.

Yeah, I cant remember his last name...his dad used to drive him to rehearsal...from close to MD border...brown wavy hair and glasses...oh, this memory loss is for the birds. Yes, Troutwoman was there ! Kirk Schneider was there too...

and AMEN to the "support group"-with cocktails !

I remember his mom too! BIG hair and built like a brick shipyard! She always wore these TIGHT jeans (but unfortunately, not the prettiest face on the planet) I remember on the way to a spring concert riding in a car with him and Jeff Kintz, and Jeff saying "Dude...I really want to do your mom!" :blink: Brian was like "yeah, I get that a lot"

thank you for the discs!!!!!

No problem! I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to the party or not...originally we were, but my wife was exhausted from a business trip so we bailed (she just got home about 4:00 on Saturday) I saw Wally out in the hall and figured that I'd just catchup with him, and give him the discs to give to you, but when you guys came in to do America, it was a perfect opportunity to get you them....

I remember his mom too! BIG hair and built like a brick shipyard! She always wore these TIGHT jeans (but unfortunately, not the prettiest face on the planet) I remember on the way to a spring concert riding in a car with him and Jeff Kintz, and Jeff saying "Dude...I really want to do your mom!" :blink: Brian was like "yeah, I get that a lot"

Sweet Baby Jesus ! I forgot about her...yes, that Brian is the one i am talking about...thanks for being you !

Hairbear, I was so glad Dave came along to Harrisburg too !

Sweet Baby Jesus ! I forgot about her...yes, that Brian is the one i am talking about...thanks for being you !

Hairbear, I was so glad Dave came along to Harrisburg too !

I found one of the old programs....Brian Stevenson 1982....

Some of the stuff in those old programs is hilarious!

Hey Jeff....check this out:

IMG_3436.jpg

I heard that if you sent stuff to the venue with a return envelope, they band MAY sign it and return it....I sent my Hemispheres album :blink:

I found one of the old programs....Brian Stevenson 1982....

Some of the stuff in those old programs is hilarious!

THAT's it...thanks ! yeah, I have all the progams too and every once in awhile when I am cleaning out the basement I sit and look through them and laugh alot too !

The kindness ALL of you showed Dave Hurt and I helped us get through that show! Thanx to Ruth for the use of her eyeliner, Jeff Ream for his support, Pat Ward who more than most, knew the depth of my loss, Tom Beyer's daughter for some very pleasant conversation, BIG W! Good to get some "hang time" with you at the party and thanx for letting Dave and I stand next to you during "America", Wally Ream, Ron Beyer and Bill Toomey who in typical "Westshoremen" style, provided some laughter and comradery! (Thanx for not sticking your tongue in my ear, Wally!) Thanx to Dan Bowman for his hospitality, Dan Delong for managing the tribute to Sandy in such a way that we did not "step on" the corps performance, Larry Hershman for his comments to the audience. To every member who simply nodded to Dave and I, recognizing our brother and paying their respects to Him, Thank You so much!

It was great to drive 9 hours from my hometown and still feel "at home" when I arrived in Harrisburg!

H.B.

the kindness isn't just kindness man....you both are family. Westshoremen family. You received love, Harrisburg style

No problem! I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to the party or not...originally we were, but my wife was exhausted from a business trip so we bailed (she just got home about 4:00 on Saturday) I saw Wally out in the hall and figured that I'd just catchup with him, and give him the discs to give to you, but when you guys came in to do America, it was a perfect opportunity to get you them....

it's rare I turn the bass down in my car, but I had it so loud I had to. you must have been close to Geddy!

Hey Jeff....check this out:

IMG_3436.jpg

I heard that if you sent stuff to the venue with a return envelope, they band MAY sign it and return it....I sent my Hemispheres album :blink:

well hell, I'm sending something to Baltimore!