Attention - Those who drive in the Wisconsin and Illinios areas - Impo

The Racine Kilties 2010 Orientation / Membership Day is less than two weeks away. Since you are reading this post, you are someone who drives in the area, so why not drive over to the Racine area on Sunday December 6th and check things out? It could be the first of many enjoyable trips you'll make in the next year. And the good news is that when we go somewhere a bit farther away, you can just hop on the corps provided motor coach transportation and just enjoy the view of summer in the midwest.

For more info just visit http://www.kilties.com/page1.html

See you on the 6th, and remember you can join if you are from a bit farther away as well. Furthest member from Racine gets bragging rights all season!

(Of course we assume the bragging rights will be resolved in a peaceful manner.) :thumbup:

Put me down for 4 hours one way but I'm sure someone can beat that if they try.

Ryan J

The non Wisconsin/Illinois bragging rights in 2009 hailed from Huber Heights and Marion, Ohio. :thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing you on December 6th Ryan!!

WWBD!!

Bill

The Racine Kilties 2010 Orientation / Membership Day is less than two weeks away. Since you are reading this post, you are someone who drives in the area, so why not drive over to the Racine area on Sunday December 6th and check things out? It could be the first of many enjoyable trips you'll make in the next year. And the good news is that when we go somewhere a bit farther away, you can just hop on the corps provided motor coach transportation and just enjoy the view of summer in the midwest.

See you on the 6th, and remember you can join if you are from a bit farther away as well. Furthest member from Racine gets bragging rights all season!

(Of course we assume the bragging rights will be resolved in a peaceful manner.) :unsure:

Ryan J

(Of course we assume the bragging rights will be resolved in a peaceful manner.) :thumbup:

Ryan J

6 1/2 Hours from Cincinnati to Racine! I got you all beat! LOL!

(of course, I am in the honorguard and a part-timer at that, so maybe the 6 1/2 hour drive doesn't count.) But in my day, I drove alot of miles!

Edited by hairbear

Hey Everyone -

Avoid the congestion of big city traffic and come to the Western shore of Lake Michigan and join the Racine Kilties.

Think of last July and August how hot it was and remember it is always "cooler by the lake" for those late summer rehearsals!

Tick - Tock, Tick - Tock... One week until the 2010 season officially kicks off!

:laugh:

Ryan J

www.kilties.com

I'm looking forward to it. :laugh:

6 1/2 Hours from Cincinnati to Racine! I got you all beat! LOL!

(of course, I am in the honorguard and a part-timer at that, so maybe the 6 1/2 hour drive doesn't count.) But in my day, I drove alot of miles!

I have 16 miles, so that must be some record the other way. It should be a nice homecoming too! See you there, Prof. Hair?!

I have 16 miles, so that must be some record the other way. It should be a nice homecoming too! See you there, Prof. Hair?!

Hi Mac,

I think the Fazzaris hold the record (2 blocks from Gilmore).

Jimmy Rotes also counts the distance in blocks instead of miles. :laugh:

See you this weekend brother!