Infamous Drum Corps Members

We were on the car ferry going from Manitowoc Wi to ludington Mi. It was a 4 hr night cruise,and some of the guys got a little bored. 2(rookies) of them were caught throwing deck chairs off the 3rd deck to see if they would float. One guy crawled thru a port hole into the galley and had started serving up rib eye steaks.

I remember that one of the guys that was throwing chairs was caught by some of the older guys.They hung him over the siderail,by his feet, until he %$%^himself.

The corps was not allowed back on the Ferry for our return trip,and was banned for all eternity from the ferry.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Puppet.Wake up !wake up !wake up!

That is all that can be said here

:lol:

:lol:

Never forgot the day I was riding NJ Transit, looked up, and Puppet was the conductor ... Almost #### myself.

Hey Fran how about our whole french horn line from Sun!Each one of us had our own moments !!!! :lol:

Very true, Joe.... like our Sun comrade Stan has said, I think several of the corps' staff members were afraid of us. LOL

Edited by Fran Haring

Never forgot the day I was riding NJ Transit, looked up, and Puppet was the conductor ... Almost #### myself.

The same exact thing happened to me(minus the #### part) :tongue:

Now the day I got on the PATH train and Stan/Marty (from Sun) was driving.................. :tongue:

Now the day I got on the PATH train and Stan/Marty (from Sun) was driving.................. :tongue:

He's one of my best friends in the entire world... but you had a completely understandable reaction! :tongue:

Very true, Joe.... like our Sun comrade Stan has said, I think several of the corps' staff members were afraid of us. LOL

Fran , Tiger of San Pedro never sounded the same after we blistered the bells of our horns!!!

PS. Fear is never a bad thing!

:tongue:

Amen Jerome. Puppet was special.

The same exact thing happened to me(minus the #### part) :tongue:

Been there, done that, had Stan as my PATH driver ... I'd been warned ahead of time to expect it. (and, truth be told, he drove the PATH better than he drove his van. :worthy: )

Far more disconcerting was the night I was sitting at Peggy O'Neil's, in Bay Ridge, having a quiet pint, and turned around to see Stan walking in ... THAT I wasn't prepared for.

Edited by DCIHasBeen

(and, truth be told, he drove the PATH better than he drove his van. :thumbup: )

"Drive in a van.... fast as you can....." :tongue: